Author Topic: White Screen...except for menus  (Read 297 times)

IreLynx

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
White Screen...except for menus
« on: March 31, 2004, 06:02:43 pm »
Okay, since I can\'t seem to make any posts to the \"MolecularBlue Bugs\" forum, I\'ll post this here. Long story short...

I got trapped in a back alley...couldn\'t hop the walls to get out. I did the /spawn to go back to the main/start area. I was wandering around that area for maybe 5 minutes before I headed back to the entrance of that large building (dungeon?)...the one with all the hallways. I was adjacent to the walkway, and about 5 steps from the entrance to the building. I went to turn my character so I could walk up the remainder of the walkway to the entrance, and the screen went white. All of the menus/icons were still there, and I could still chat with other players.

My system specs are as follows:
AMD Athalon XP 2000+  (1.67GHz)
256MB DDR PC2700
32MB NVidia TNT2 (Model 64)
DirectX 9
Running at 1024x768 in-game
Run at 1280x1024 outside of game (if it matters)

On a side note, is there a reason I can\'t post to the bugs forum? Is posting there restricted to certain members? Thanks. :)

Axsyrus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 07:38:18 pm »
The bug forum is closed because people posted the same things in there over and over again and it weren\'t any new bugs.

For you problem, it looks like CS just stopped rendering, I don\'t know why it\'s all white though.. I think a simple /spawn or restarting the game should make the screen go back to normal.

Axsyrus the Azure - Ruler of the Winds
Member of The Arcane Order\'s Council

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 05:52:59 am »
Update your video card drivers and see if that helps.