Author Topic: Minerals  (Read 1139 times)

MagiBountyHunter

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Hm...
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2002, 02:19:41 pm »
Sorry but i dont reallylike the idea of mining and stuff like that unless we can have our on stores and stuff like that and maybe taht wouldnt be to bad we could mine and then make armor and sell it to newbies and maybe some bigger armor to people with money and we could compete on prices and stuff.

Death is only the beginning you dont want to know the rest.:evil:

\"Hunt This\"

OutKast Tha Profet:evil:
Secondary Leader of \"TOB\"
\"The Order of the Blade\"

Death is only the beginning you dont want to know the rest.:evil:
\"Hunt This\"
Secondary Leader of \"TOB\"

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2002, 02:37:50 pm »
Originally posted by MagiBountyHunter
Sorry but i dont reallylike the idea of mining and stuff like that unless we can have our on stores and stuff like that and maybe taht wouldnt be to bad we could mine and then make armor and sell it to newbies and maybe some bigger armor to people with money and we could compete on prices and stuff.

ummm, we ARE going to be able to have our own stores!!!

Mephisto

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
hmmm
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2002, 05:01:51 pm »
I think it would be cool if the best armours and weapons could not be baught off an npc but they had to be smithed or gained for really high level enemies,
In Runescape it was waaaay too easy to get the best stuff because you could just buy it in the stores which sucked.
-Mephisto

Elentor

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2002, 09:05:09 am »
Mephisto: This is the main point of fighting high lvl enemies. Also you will need different armors for different protection kind. (such like you have a cold armor and is going to fight someone of fire elemental, which is going to cause much more damage in you because of your armor)