Author Topic: Huge War  (Read 571 times)

Valkyr

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Huge War
« on: July 06, 2002, 02:12:53 pm »
I was just thinking about Chrono Cross and other Role Playing games. In all of them there is some huge villain that you are after. I think it would be cool to have a powerful villain in some kind of fortress. One day, once all of the major development is done, you could have an army go to defeat him. This would make PS a VERY unique game. To actually have a story that a player can participate in. Most MMORPGs just have small quests for individual people. If you had a real story. That would be amazing. As for the army. You could have people sign up to be in an army, but they could only join if they were at or above a certain level. This idea would have to have a lot of fine tuning. I am sorry for how sloppily it is written, but I do not have much time.

Valkyr

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2002, 02:14:13 pm »
*bump*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2002, 02:15:48 pm by Valkyr »

Valkyr

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2002, 02:17:19 pm »
sorry for so much \"bumping\" but im about to have to leave the board, and I want to your thoughts on this
« Last Edit: July 06, 2002, 02:17:31 pm by Valkyr »

WarLeader

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2002, 02:19:49 pm »
Yes a nice evil villain would be good in Ultima Online they have Lady Minax that took over Britainia and killed hundres.

Models dont make the game textures do!

Valkyr

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2002, 02:22:35 pm »
I never have played Ultima Online.

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2002, 03:39:13 pm »
I am sure that there will be some stort line eventually, something along the lines of what you have sugested Valkyr. But that is in the far, FAR future :(

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!