Author Topic: Change Character  (Read 359 times)

kcirbmab

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Change Character
« on: July 27, 2002, 04:25:01 pm »
u should be able to change around the character u have incase u decide u want him/her to be another race or something

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2002, 04:32:08 pm »
I see why ya got the idea, because i\'m not really sure what race i\'m going to be yet, but that\'d be kind of confusing wouldnt it?  one day one of your friends is a magic person kinda xacha or whatever then the next day their kran? that wouldnt work unless the stats were wiped with the race exchange because of the different limitations on each race....so why not just make another character all together?  :D

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2002, 04:34:30 pm »
I don\'t think it is necessary. All the accounts will probably be wiped out with the release of the new version (I may be wrong), so if you want to change race, you will be able to do so in the next release.
Besides, once the game goes beta, you should not be able to change the race of a character, so programming a feature that will not be implemented in the following releases is, in my opinion, a waste of time.
Although the option to delete an account would be nice, but I won\'t find it very useful until we got combat and magic inserted in the game, which will take quite some time.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2002, 04:36:25 pm by Golbez »

kcirbmab

• Traveller
    • View Profile
ok
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2002, 08:47:11 pm »
ya, deleting accounts would be better, cause ive made like 7 accounts cause i keep wanting to change my guys jobs and stuff.