Author Topic: ... "shift" comes later ;)  (Read 1648 times)

Soulless_Body

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2005, 02:21:30 pm »
Do you use shaps when you draw??

Click the link  and enter your pass, user name for loads of free tria and greats guides.
http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/1638/youare6ml.swf

ten

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2005, 09:25:28 am »

I made a little village near the dark woods of Yliakum. When I could I would tell here a story about this strange village...but my english is to bad :P  or when you like it, I can tell it on german...hehe... I hope you like it anyway...(its made with the GIMP and my first coloring on the pc ;) )

(Edit:
Originally posted by Soulless_Body
Do you use shaps when you draw??

what do you mean by that?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 10:58:15 am by ten »
Do mobs ever get quests to kill us?

faldrok

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2005, 10:16:03 pm »
Oh wow....just.....wow....!!!

I love that village you drew and I would love to hear the story, but your English isn\'t that good (from what you say...it is understandable to me) and my German is horrible. :P

And about the village, I like the non-colored version better because it has that dark, deep-in-the-woods feel that I crave in a picture like that. The dark, secluded pictures like that are my favorite...and that seems to be your style, so it is perfect.

MORE!!! WE DEMAND MORE!!! Well, at least I do...if I could draw, this would be my style. ;)

Efflixi Aduro

• Veteran
  • O_o
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2005, 10:39:21 pm »
Originally posted by ten
...you should\' t say that, every body draws his own style...every body has his style...and thats good so...you draw diffrent as I or a WoW - 2D artist...and it is good that way....

Ya you say that until you see some of my drawings. Im going to seriously try making a few random monster things and post em here for you guys to see. Then you\'ll know. Even my handwriting is bad even if I try :P
I dont have very steady hands but My hand eye quardiation is nuts. Same for my reflexes. Turned around and caught a raquet ball coming straight the back of my head on saturady without even trying to or anything O.o

Still suck at drawing... and I mean it. I dont think I could do much better than most you guys can blind folded. Stick figures are way outs my leage.
Lol Internet