Author Topic: What job/s will you choose?  (Read 7178 times)

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2002, 08:02:02 am »
Originally posted by Dwinney
Hey Kada if you have any vacancies in your tavern, could I join too? I\'ll could be a sort of waiter or something.......and i\'ll only work at night.
I assure you, my wages are very low :D .

If there are any vacancies, I\'ll be sure to let you know. Depends on how busy things are. Anath is helping out at the moment and Bigfoot will be a great deterent to any would be trouble makers (or over eager suitors 8o  ).
I like the sound of \'very low wages\' though ;)  

Dwinney

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2002, 09:09:25 am »
Hehe, thanks, Kada!  :D
Maybe you should start a thread about your tavern recruiting workers. :)) And also make a website for the tavern...... :]
When our hearts both beat in time,
There\'s magic in your smile,
It seems there\'s nothing we can\'t do.

And within your warm embrace,
My heart will find a place,
Even from afar,
Our love forever shall be, destiny.

Excerpt from L2EB  

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2002, 05:57:17 pm »
Originally posted by Dwinney
And also make a website for the tavern...... :]

I like that idea, thanks :D
I\'ve never made a proper site before, it\'ll be lots of fun!  

Bigfoot

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2002, 11:12:30 am »
Heh no I havent even gotten a kiss yet and from the looks of the walking piller i may never LOL talk about being stuck between a rock and ...damn I better not talk about rocks might be his cousins lol just kidding gorilla are those really what karn are gonna look like in game ?

Lol... ^^ so funny. Well teh old model did.. but its gone.. im currently working on Items for teh Temple of Laanx area... expect the new Krans to look better. Ive jsut realised im nearing completion of 8 models YAY!...

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Nice
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2002, 05:50:50 pm »
Excellent from what ive seen from you and others already this is gonna be quite a game I wish you the best of luck with your models and hope they all look as great as the ones weve seen if not better.
 Part of me wishes I might see now but the bigger part of me knows that these things take time and Im more than willing to wait for a better world and gaming will be so much more with the more time and thought you and your fellows put into it.

Anath

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2002, 06:29:24 pm »
YES, those are the cutest and wackiest smileys I ever seen Kada!!! So cute. *spins around trying to imitate them* Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. lol

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2002, 04:49:49 am »
i\'m gonna be a miner/smither, pretty boring eh?

kyalin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2002, 04:56:44 am »
yeah it is (no offense) but ull be quite rich

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2002, 05:02:01 am »
possibly, but i have a nasty habit of partying

kyalin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2002, 05:04:39 am »
PArtying as in getting drunk and scaring the norms?

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2002, 05:24:08 am »
nah, in my parties i just drop alot of some what good stuff

Gretchit

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Hahaha
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2002, 08:47:17 pm »
Woob is the man when it comes to partying ;) There were only like 250 people at your last drop-party in RS :P
I plan on helping out Woob with partys, so I am going to be a smither.. Hopefully you will be able to drop things like in RS and it has a 1 min rule.. I would love to see another Running of the Newbies in a new game.
-Gretchit Keep

Dumb Woob

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2002, 09:12:45 pm »
yeah, i imagine i\'ll need a wile at frist to get on my feet then i can start my parties...

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Um woob
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2002, 01:25:46 am »
Look no offense woob but i would hope you wouldnt do any drop party\'s here at ps.
For one I can understand how at certain parties you might make certain drops however in this game .
   If it is a special event perhaps but running of the noobs sorry that isnt roleplay and the people dont respect what they can get for free also it encourages beggers nothing wrong with begging perhaps however .
    I for one dont wish to hear anyone running around stating there a noob newbie as it takes away from the game itself.
  I myself made several drop parties in rs along with skone751 and a few others.
  If you are gonna do something like this here i would hope that you put some sort of control over what items are dropped meaning like a raffle or special event you have at your party.Also perhaps a name declaring that it is a charity ball also I would hope you know that this will also bring unwanted attentions to yourself.
  Meaning that you have funds and alot of thieves and such will be upon your door.Also most of your drop parties in rs were based upon contributers.
   If you are simply dropping items without roleplaying it either myself or one of my associates will be happy to look the other way as you are pked stolen from or banned if this is not the case also the reverse would be put into affect meaning we might help you perhaps establish a group of mentors that would seek to help new arrivals but we would push to having everything that pushes roleplay away from ourselves.

Sir Lenric Sadistos Keystone
Leader of G.O.D
Guardians Of Destiny
Member Of The Circle Of Light