Author Topic: Farming Guide My Way-  (Read 2333 times)

Kendaro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2002, 08:40:32 pm »
Originally posted by Valathous
After a month leather armour will be useless to all of us. Its about really cheap stuff any new player could afford it. Theres really no point in having it as a player made thing, maybe being bought is ok! I dont think making clothing is crafting anyway  !

that would be bad news to those that can only wear light to medium armor types.... whats a guy to do if he can only use studded leather armor?? LOL ;-)

Flik

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2002, 08:53:03 pm »
Remember, plate armor is HEAVY. to the point where you must have a great amount of strength to even consider using it without a horse.  And there are far too many variations of the \"Fighter\".  Not all fighters are going to wear full plate the first chance they get.  Could you see Porthos putting on a set??
\"Today I:
Quit my job, then I told my boss to f*ck off, then I blackmailed him for 60,000$\"

whitti

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2002, 09:33:43 pm »
Archers and mages arnt expected to ue Heavy Plate mail. Do you know how heavy that is in real?

There will be light, medium and heavy armor of different materials.

whitti

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2002, 09:35:35 pm »
- I hope

wolfman

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2002, 10:29:44 am »
Originally posted by Bill
Just as the Crystal acts as night and day, it also warms the crops to grow.

have u read the stuff on the web site man.
the crystal give of constant light. ther is no night and day. the only way they tell is by the level of the lake. :rolleyes:

\"Manchmal erhielten Sie, durch die Risse zu lachen, l?cheln durch die Schmerz, damit Sie durch die sorge leben k?nnen.\"

Valathous

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2002, 03:12:35 pm »
Um dude, if the crystals can give day i bet there is a way to turn them off.  Also in the game the crystals will probably be non turnable off.  Anyway what does that have to do with this wolf?  It doesnt have to be that advanced of a game.  Therefore the times in the different areas of the world would have night when they should have day.  It will probably day the whole game!
Jeelly  GRAPE!  STAWBERRY!!

ArchSummoner

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2002, 01:53:33 am »
How about this: according to Valathous\' chart, u an plant these crops as u lvl up.... but i got another idea(maybe not as good though) how about , you can plant anything at lvl 1, but the better yur level is the more chance u plant and grow that crop successfully.

What do u think?

.. can anyone tell me how to put a signature?

antonio842

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2002, 10:41:22 pm »
yea i think that makes a lil more since

who thinks you should have to go up levels just to be able to get a friggen mellon

ratdudett

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2002, 11:04:10 pm »
\"the game\" doesn\'t have copyright on the leather armor thing, i think its a really good idea :)

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2002, 05:11:48 am »
Originally posted by Valathous
After a month leather armour will be useless to all of us.  Its about really cheap stuff any new player could afford it.  Theres really no point in having it as a player made thing, maybe being bought is ok!  I dont think making clothing is crafting anyway  8o !

1.Here im sure leather armor and such will most likely for a long time be more common than some other armors being as it will be the first armors that you can make and most likely enchant as well.

leather armors
Full leather
Leather armor
padded Leather armor
Double leather
Studded Leather.

also that other game is the only game ive ever seen that was so outa whack

Now onto farming I dont agree with that either i think you should be able to grow a different amount of crops perhaps a bunch of several diff veggies and such for each different lvl then as you got better and better you could grow more and as your crops grew they wouldnt get spoiled as much from different things animals weather whatever.

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2002, 05:14:25 am »
Originally posted by ArchSummoner
How about this: according to Valathous\\\\\\\' chart, u an plant these crops as u lvl up.... but i got another idea(maybe not as good though) how about , you can plant anything at lvl 1, but the better yur level is the more chance u plant and grow that crop successfully.

What do u think?

.. can anyone tell me how to put a signature?

I like your idea I had the same one but didnt read all the way to the bottem before i posted and to adda signature [ img ] url-here [/img ] no spaces

Montenegro

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
the things i see
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2002, 07:52:52 am »
My mom always had gardens.  We had a garden about 80 ft. by 120 ft. (I kid you not) as well as subgardens of strawberries, grapes, raseberries, asperagas, and for awhile a small second vegitable patch.  Oh, and highbush blueberries.  The point is, that when your mom is both industrious and has a major outdoor hobby like this, YOU end up to your neck in it too.  
        Now, a couple friends of our family got inspired by this and tried gardening on their own, with some success I might add.   Yes, they could plat whatever they felt like, because thats how things work.  However, they didn\'t do things like fertilize the soil enough, remove the rocks enough, till the ground enough (you know, the process that makes the dirt fluffy enough for plants to grow in), and most especially, they didn\'t weed.  Most were content to occasionally spray a pesticide, but with their inconsistencies, the bugs ate most of the stuff anyway.   What was left was scrawny, week, bug munched plants with a yield per square foot that was a shame.  Were im going with this, is that the better your skill in gardening, the better your ability to grow crops quickly, with a minimal amount of labor and time, to avoid disaster more readily, and to maximize the possible yield.   Those things should be the factors in the skill.
All right you primitive screwheads!  Listen up!