Author Topic: My Ideas for improvement.  (Read 370 times)

LeLu

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
My Ideas for improvement.
« on: November 17, 2002, 01:53:32 pm »

From what I have read alot of people have concern about owning stores and other players owning them and how it would be run, amonst other things. Well after reading a few of the threads I have figured a little solution The game should have a personal spave wich is stored locally on each\'s player\'s Hard disk.

in this personal space the player build houses,  commercial buildings, etc. This will have the player\'s personal space to be served for the player\'s own PC acting as a Peer to Peer connect or as an assistant (sub) server. this is well players can visite the player\'s own section of the game with out the game running.

As for when the player is offline (I really don\'t think Any player should benifet fron not playing a game though) the game sould have randomly generated a past track based on store popularity, numbers of good etc or maybe a player shoud hire a travaling merchant to sell their goods for them.

There should be a trade center in every ctiy where merchants should be able to rent a space (booth) the game should have a Grand Theft Auto 3/Vice City - like Day/Night Timmer on it that will determin how long the player will have that Booth/stand/space/slot/whatever.

Enough aBOUT HTE MERCHANT Ops Caps Lock!

What about Senarios? I like console games more then pc games. PC are more dynamic but lacks characters with personality and Console game are more static in fact there are static but have a rich storyline. What I am getting at here is there sould some conflicts in the game that is at random but is base on each person character.

If there are any C++ Programmers out ther think each player can experence  simalair events but in ways that it woul be different from other players. Like a player meets a girl, like the girl, be friend the girl, marry the girl, or the player\'s house is attacked by someone who whats you dead (NPC rival).

Each person sould be place in certan delimas base on their current status in the world (If they are evi, good or strugleling  to make it. For instance your family is killed and you go out on a revenge quest which is detoured by other quest along the way.

Ok Hopefully my point was proven there, because Ill just be repeating my self over again.

Now for Controls

There sould be support for gamepads thats all.