Author Topic: summoning  (Read 3195 times)

HasjSNAke

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2002, 07:45:29 pm »
its not only in DK II , its in alotta other games and its a very good thing...

[dutch] haha guido! leer engels aap [/dutch]

RaZor

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2002, 08:10:11 am »
a great idea isn\'t i can\'t speak english :D  

Dwinney

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2002, 10:10:20 am »
Legend Of Mir also had summoning skellys :D
When our hearts both beat in time,
There\'s magic in your smile,
It seems there\'s nothing we can\'t do.

And within your warm embrace,
My heart will find a place,
Even from afar,
Our love forever shall be, destiny.

Excerpt from L2EB  

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
huh??
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2002, 11:10:04 am »
When u r higher lvl u can get a spell that makes u able to charm animals like wolves and bugs and spiders etc..

ey hasjsnake what is the idea behind this cause what if  U are in a batlle and there aren\'t any creatures around?? or do U just charm the wolves and put them in your pocket??

HasjSNAke

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2002, 04:00:24 pm »
u can command em to follow u right? put em in ur pocked lmao

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2002, 04:09:50 pm »
Heh heh.

I remember in runescape there was a quest where you had to grab a skull to get rid of a ghost, and a skeleton would guard the skull. And through a bug, if you dropped the skull anywhere else, and someone tried to grab it, then a skel would appear and attack them. I would drop them in the bank. It was the only way you could summon in rs, although I think it dosen\'t work anymore.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2002, 04:14:52 pm by mistwalker »
A fool and his head are soon parted.

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2002, 04:27:15 pm »
cool I will try that one sometime
BUT this is not \"the other game\" so sumoning would(prob.) be possible and not trough a bug!

Lenric

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2002, 04:29:30 pm »
Heh I did the skull trick a few times, when i was bored doesnt work anymore though.Neither does the old fire trick that made it possible to lock someone inside a house.

Holy_spike

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2002, 09:40:47 pm »
I got stuck inside a bank from fire.... anyway whats with the recent RS posts?  I wanna be a necro :)

:D WOOT! SPRING BREAK! WOOT! :D  

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2002, 01:13:14 am »
Omg let\'s change this forum into a dutch one!  :D

btw i\'ve been thinking about summoning, maybe you can give ur friends a special item, so that they can summon YOU when they\'re in trouble  8)
<Worf> These are the moments when my ego gets put back on the ground. I use linux for quite some time, and am soon 2 years maintainer of a linux distribution. I started to think I would be good at it. But then I tried to get planeshift running.

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2002, 03:52:40 am »
yeah but what if U are in the middle of a quest?? then poof U are in the middle of a fight U (prolly) don\'t wanna be in!

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2002, 03:28:26 am »
I dont really like the \"summoning friend\" idea because of the reason ninkwi njadro said.  What if you are doing a very important thing (doing a quest, training, buying stuff, etc) and get summoned to the middle of nowhere by a friend who is in trouble?

Perhaps you could choose whether to help your friend or not.  For example:

Ninkwi is in the 6th level of Yliakum and I am in the 1st.  I gave him the summoning friend item.  Suddenly he is attacked and uses the item.  Then it would send me a message saying: \"Ninkwi Njadro has summoned you from the 6th level.  Do you wish to help him? Y/N\"

Therefore, if I choose Yes, I am inmediatelly teleported to ninkwi\'s location.  If I choose No, then I stay where I am and a message would be displayed on ninkwi\'s screen saying: \"Golbez does not wish to be summoned\".  That way, you won\'t be summoned against your will.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2002, 03:29:47 am by Golbez »

RaZor

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2002, 09:28:28 am »
just summoning creatures is enough

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2002, 10:30:33 am »
nope I really like the summoning a friend idea too!! but U have too give permission to be summoned. and the summoning player should be able to send a message with the request

example: golbez is in my clan. our clan is against the hututu clan. suddenly he is attacked by members of the hututu clan and summons me. he could type a short message that goes to me \"ninkwi need help attacked by hututu\"(for an example) so then I would come. if he would say something like \"I am trying to kill a salesman and I am loosing\" I wouldn\'t come!

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2002, 11:50:03 am »
Originally posted by ninkwi njadro
nope I really like the summoning a friend idea too!! but U have too give permission to be summoned. and the summoning player should be able to send a message with the request

example: golbez is in my clan. our clan is against the hututu clan. suddenly he is attacked by members of the hututu clan and summons me. he could type a short message that goes to me \"ninkwi need help attacked by hututu\"(for an example) so then I would come. if he would say something like \"I am trying to kill a salesman and I am loosing\" I wouldn\'t come!

LMAO! thats a good idea
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.