Author Topic: Combat Training, Higher Main Stats makes COMBAT training Longer for Scaling?  (Read 368 times)

That Arane Guy

Well pretty much that sums it, I suppose.

Perhaps Its mentioned before, and its dependent on PP, but I cant seem to just get rid off this from my head.

Maybe its fine as it is or should be scaled again, I really dont know and cant know, that's for sure but I was hoping if this could be noted in a way of sort?..  Apologies if this was said before and mentioning it.

Not that I want to be Master-at-Arms, [But heck, We all do know we will be one eventually if we train long enough.] Its just feels a bit.. awkward. Am I trying to Master something by Practice and thats makes it harder, Obviously? I dont really know. Let's see what you people have on mind.  :thumbup:

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile

Have you tried fighting tougher mobs? As you progress in your training, you need to raise the bar and fight more challenging opponents.

That Arane Guy

Have you tried fighting tougher mobs? As you progress in your training, you need to raise the bar and fight more challenging opponents.

Well, I did, Mostly with Ranged now, since in close range, they constantly stun-lock which is just cheap to be honest.
They indeed give PP, but Skill Progression's the most valueable one for me there.

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
The other thing to try is different mobs and to use the terrain to your advantage. Also, if you are into deuling, you can deul the mobs ( ie. move instead of going toe to toe ) to avoid getting hit so much.  Obviously, you can't dodge magic, but you get the point.

That Arane Guy

The other thing to try is different mobs and to use the terrain to your advantage. Also, if you are into deuling, you can deul the mobs ( ie. move instead of going toe to toe ) to avoid getting hit so much.  Obviously, you can't dodge magic, but you get the point.

Yeah, you're right there, some monsters tend to mess up their path. No doubt, Perhaps I didnt realise this 'raising the bar' tactic. I'll see forward and try that out, Appreciated, Rigwyn.