Author Topic: "The Lands"  (Read 643 times)

en3r0

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
"The Lands"
« on: July 16, 2003, 01:46:26 pm »
Is there anything currently put down as to how the \"lands\" will be set/put together. ex. Deserts/jungles/seas/oceans?

What about the community puting together a little rough draft map, and then the team editing it for balance ect.?

could this happen team?

God Bless,
-en3r0
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 01:49:00 pm by en3r0 »

druke

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 04:22:59 pm »
my friend before anyone starts dissing you out you might want to read the enitre setting section of the site, please for the sake of us all

my how times have changed.....

Drilixer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 05:20:25 pm »
I\'ve read through it all (I think) but does it mention what each level will contain environment wise?  (beyond the fact that the bottom levels are submerged underwater *sweet*!)

en3r0

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 06:53:56 pm »
But will there not be more besides their cave and water?

Drilixer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 07:07:11 pm »
of course there will be more... if you read the long story thingy you would know that their is a big formidable shrine thingy down there...

Hayden

• Traveller
    • View Profile
What lays beyond?
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 09:14:42 pm »
I\'d like to see the game eventually allow you to leave the giant underground cave thing, and explore the world above; It would be very interesting, and alot bigger (that\'s why I like it).

Drilixer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 10:23:42 pm »
maybe after a long time they will add another stalagmite, that would make sense... but due to the scale of things i doubt anyone besides a god could ever make it to the surface.

Hayden

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 10:31:20 pm »
Well, at the very least, I\'d like the oppertunity to try.  Then once I make it, they can kill my charachter ;)

en3r0

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2003, 09:32:26 am »
i agree, they cant tell us the limits of the game... that ruins the dreams of vast feild of nothingness... :)

Wedge

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2003, 11:27:48 am »
Well there are forests and other vegitated areas in the game, after all the upper levels are suitable for agriculture, and these houses seem to be built out of wood, and there are trees in the town even.  The upper level will likely be more like a regular world, well the lower ares more cavernous and watery.
Ninjas have feelings too.  Mostly they feel like dancing.