Author Topic: "noob" world  (Read 1424 times)

Altharion

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2004, 12:29:33 pm »
Originally posted by Altharion
the suggestion is too troublesome.

i agree ^^

FESFES

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2004, 04:45:53 pm »
I think this would be a good idea but its too much trouble for now i think thats the i kind of project the admins would do when the game was finished and they had nothing major left to do

It is easier to hate than it is to love.

Arberar

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2004, 04:56:33 pm »
Originally posted by FESFES
I think this would be a good idea but its too much trouble for now i think thats the i kind of project the admins would do when the game was finished and they had nothing major left to do

yeah well thats true to :D

Levski

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2004, 06:19:32 pm »
Similar idea by Kuiper which I liked(like) very much:

Anaani Academi
Ingame name:  Nuv Cerdyn  ~   Member of: The Blitzers Guild

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2004, 01:26:33 pm »
good idea and also make all npcs say something like remember dont beg or your\'e a nooby not a newbie
KABLUMMPPP!

Detan

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2004, 02:12:36 pm »
I think to get newbies to read the FAQ and tutorials have it so to access PS it will say \"please input PS Password\" and below it \"See FAQ at http://www.planeshift.it\"
then the newb would go to the FAQ and at the beginning it will say \"Read through this to learn the PS password\" then have a letter of the password in different questions and then at the bottom it will say \"To find the password assemble the italic letters from questions 2,5,7,12, and 15\" so then the newb will have to at least skim through it. And then they\'ll haev th knowledge and know the simpel password and log in to PS and creat their character. And this would also keep the stupid people out cause they wouldn\'t be able to figure it out. And only problem is that firends might tell friends the password but in the licence agreement it could ask you not to tell the password and simply refer the FAQ to their friend. And if the person is honorable they will do so. Wacky idea I know but its a try ^_^