Author Topic: Hydlaa Ball the 2nd!  (Read 615 times)

Sulaika

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Hydlaa Ball the 2nd!
« on: November 04, 2015, 02:47:33 pm »
Hey all :D

Jilerel and me wanna give the Hydlaa Ball a second try! Though this time the focus will be on dancing, dancing and dancing and of course music for dancing  \\o//
We have a question for you all. We didn't wanna just set up a date. We wanna see what dates would suit you all best. We will take the most wanted then!
And as our main goal lies on roleplay, I would like to have a contest for the best dancing pair but all dancing roleplaywise written! Jilerel and me will discuss how we do this contest, but probably the pair will be chosen through votings by people!
Soooooo :D we are completely open for more suggestions as we want it to be fun for you. And of course we will need help! :D
Enjoy the day, night, whatever :D *bows* Jilerel and Sulaika.

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Hydlaa Ball the 2nd!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 07:35:39 pm »
Selicree can already feel her fingers cramping up from all the knitting she'll be doing.  ;D

Jilerel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 02:39:56 pm »
Thanks for having made the thread at my place ^^

So yup. Send us your best dates where you would be available.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 07:05:09 pm »
In what time range? A month from now as maximum? I'd suggest a weekend near Thanksgiving, before or after. That would work well for Americans.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Sulaika

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 08:52:01 am »
Time Range is about 5 weeks. But yeah please tell me the dates for those weekends. Would be good for us to know. We also need musicians. Anyone feels like wanting to play?

Nightflyer0ne

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 10:04:29 am »
Dharah might make an appearance to play her lute, depending on the date. I don't know my schedule yet, unfortunately. Are we wanting lively tunes, or slow dances, or a mix? Something else?

Also, is this a fancy dress event? I'm assuming yes.
Giving my multiple personalities some playground space, one alt at a time. ;)

Sulaika

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 03:26:53 pm »
Oh would be great. Perhaps suggest a date, when you have your schedule. And we want a mix of both slow dances and lively tunes too. Well a ball...means hopefully beautiful gowns, dresses :D

Nightflyer0ne

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 11:05:31 pm »
Oh would be great. Perhaps suggest a date, when you have your schedule. And we want a mix of both slow dances and lively tunes too. Well a ball...means hopefully beautiful gowns, dresses :D

Now you've got me wanting to ask if it's a gathering, a shindig, or a hootenanny. (Bonus points to anyone who gets the reference.)

I'll update you as I know more about my schedule, and I'll start getting some music together, maybe even some new-to-me pieces. (I don't compose, I just transcribe folk tunes and such.)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 03:53:37 am »
As long as it's no Dead Man's Party... (bonus catcher, I know).

I'll try my best to get one or another of my chars to participate. Even though chances are little of any results, they are probably all just as introvert as me.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 03:59:30 am by LigH »

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Nightflyer0ne

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2015, 12:24:08 pm »
As long as it's no Dead Man's Party... (bonus catcher, I know).

I think I love you. ;)

Sulaika

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2015, 11:14:53 am »
I would like to do gambling games next to the ball. I was actually wanting to only have a dice roulette version there. But it's complicated to get something alike. But still searching for it. If someone has an idea, please let me know. It might probably become another gambling game, if I don't find anything like roulette. I read there is a gambling game called craps, but they say it has some difficult rules. I wanna register the gambling game with the authority of Yliakum before anyway, as I want it to be legal for the event ;) But I thought a gambling game next to the ball might suit and perhaps bring some fun. And so for the question what kind of ball it is. Its a formal ball to get that right for everyone. Masks aren't allowed.