Author Topic: Enki Modding Resources  (Read 310 times)

Kieve

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Creative Hack
    • View Profile
    • KRS MediaWorks
Enki Modding Resources
« on: September 16, 2013, 05:35:43 pm »
Despite the fact that I officially resigned from PlaneShift more than three years ago, I still get the occasional poke about Enki assets - particularly the ones I created as personal projects. In the time since, it seems apparent to me that nothing else will be done with them. So, dear community, I leave them to you to do with as you will, with a few little restrictions:
  • You must abide by Atomic Blue art license - these are to be used only with PlaneShift. I created them for this game and have submitted them all to Talad at one time or another. In some cases they're the actual files used in-game, straight up source assets for whatever that's worth.
  • No obscene material. I probably don't need to say it, but I'm going to anyway - please don't use the base fur textures for nude-patches or anything awkward. I included the files because I kept separate files for getting the fur right before adding clothing layers (otherwise the PSDs would be monstrous).
Good? Good.
Download (Dropbox) - 138mb
Contains PSDs (with UVWmap layer) for Fenkis of all five clans, the Akkaio and Kore Menkis (finished), Rabani and Clamod Menkis (unfinished/WIP), and a set of "enkif_[body]_6.dds" files which were salvaged from a prior version of PS - these are not useable in their current state, and should be considered a base for the development of proper Sarraghi textures.

That's pretty much all I have to give you. As you'll see, I had started work on the Rabani and Clamod menki reworks, and simply never completed them. Perhaps someone ambitious will finish them up. Feel free to retexture/recolor for personal use, distributed mod, or as a basis for "official" contribution - who knows, Talad might like your variations better than mine.

Enjoy, comrades.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Enki Modding Resources
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 06:46:50 pm »
Kieve! Don't go yet! You still have a lovely art thread that could use some new scribbles. :D We miss you and your artings.

BTW nice music for the FTL mod.

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
Re: Enki Modding Resources
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 04:24:38 am »
Why didn't I find this before?

Good travels, Kieve. I can understand your disappointment and it's good to see you letting others continue your work. Just a question, if you're not gone yet... do you have any directions for us?

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."