Author Topic: New in game window design - Bone V1.1.3H released.  (Read 331 times)

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
New in game window design - Bone V1.1.3H released.
« on: February 16, 2014, 09:06:38 pm »
So this is my second set of art. This has all new art, but exactly the same window layout as in the FlameON_V1.1.3H skin.

So first things first. Release licenses.

Code

The *.xml files and all associated changes are released under the standard PS code license so anyone is free to take anything I've done to take and use in their own skin. Just give me a shout out if you use some of my changes, and ideally post a link to the skin here for others to use.

Art

The art is now covered by the Atomic Blue license.

Changes

Please read this thread for all of them, put simply, lots.

INSTALLATION

Now you just need to wait for the next release 0.6.1 and it will be part of the client.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 09:54:34 am by Venalan »

Karzela~

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: New in game window design - Bone V1.1.3H released.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 01:18:59 pm »
What a fun skin to use in PS! The toolbar icons are so detailed and being able to resize some of the windows is a fine addition.

The only change I've made is to reduce the font size for the shortcutwindow.xml window, by changing the default size 13 to 9.
 <font name="LiberationSans-Regular.ttf" r="235" g="0" b="255" size="9"/>
Now I have a larger window to use for RP and can still see plenty of shortcuts too.

Thanks for the new skin Venalan! \\o//
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 01:20:40 pm by Karzela~ »

bilbous

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 02:40:08 pm »
You sure do specialize in bold color schemes, are pastels problematic functionally or you just like saturated colors better?

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 09:53:27 am »
I've have finished adding this to the client so should be available to all next update along with my two other skins.