Author Topic: Blue Way Themed Skin - Water_V1.1  (Read 408 times)

apyj13

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Blue Way Themed Skin - Water_V1.1
« on: December 31, 2014, 03:40:05 pm »
I've been tinkering with skins over the last few months and wanted to share my first Way themed skin.  This particular skin is a Blue Way skin.  I've also made a few modification to the GUI including:

- Ability to make the buddy list narrower than the current default settings
- Added equipment slots to the small inventory window (the one that pops up when you open inventory from a container or when you trade with someone).  These equipment slots can be "hidden" by resizing the window.
- Added custom icons for:  Open Inventory, Transfer to Inventory, Take All, and Take Stack All buttons.
- Added inventory weight to the small inventory window.
- Modified the chat panel to have the tabs between the dialog box and the reading pane.
- Slight modifications to the location of decorations for the main inventory window.
- Slight modifications to the crafting and spell casting progress bars (moved the button down to remove overlap with progress bars).

I've included a link to couple of screenshots and zipped skin below.  If you want to try it out, simply place a copy of zip folder in your skins folder. It should appear in the skins list the next time you launch PS.  For windows it's located at C:\Program Files (x86)\PlaneShift\art\skins or C:\Program Files\PlaneShift\art\skins (depending on if you're running 32 bit or 64 bit).  I've been testing this skin on my computer (windows 8); an earlier version was tested on Mac; it has not been tested on linux.  If you have any issues or suggestions, let me know. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p3at5gkffb915nz/AACEGLqcTlodOCqN4ET9goxma?dl=0

Tuathanach

• Associate Developer
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Arch Chancellor of the Knowledge Seekers
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge seekers
Re: Blue Way Themed Skin - Water_V1.1
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 03:58:15 pm »
Looks good, nice to see another choice for skins.
Shindroks Crater Project Wiki
Interested contact Myself or Zunna.
We are contactable ingame, by PM or on Discord