Author Topic: Smaller windows  (Read 775 times)

Moja Aere

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • TheOne Guild Info
Smaller windows
« on: January 13, 2015, 05:17:13 am »
Once upon a time this beautiful mod here was used to allow smaller windows on PS clients.
Sadly it is a long time that there isn't any update... So, since now PS 6.3 is out and I came back to have a look to Yliakum, I've tried to do something about that.
Not a masterpiece, of course :P , but it was a relaxing way to waste some time. And I'd share, in case there was someone here looking for a "slimmer" version of windows and stuff.
(Books-related files are useless, just ignore them)

In the attempt to make this thread a bit less useless, I'll add the link to a slight mod of elves skin.
(Sorry, but I've never liked that brown, so, again: tried to do something about it :) )
Oh, and thanks to Jawir, who ages ago did and shared the leaf-shaped pointer included here.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 08:19:23 am by Moja Aere »

Bonifarzia

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Smaller windows
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 08:15:24 am »
Some more custom skins are never a useless thing to share!
Have you noticed, the classic skin got included in 0.6.3, and some of the new skins have different layouts, too.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 08:21:39 am »
The skin of the Way of the Hammer even comes with a configuration tool to let you customize some windows' layouts...

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Jawir

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 08:30:26 am »
Once upon a time this beautiful mod here was used to allow smaller windows on PS clients.
Sadly it is a long time that there isn't any update... So, since now PS 6.3 is out and I came back to have a look to Yliakum, I've tried to do something about that.
Not a masterpiece, of course :P , but it was a relaxing way to waste some time. And I'd share, in case there was someone here looking for a "slimmer" version of windows and stuff.
(Books-related files are useless, just ignore them)

In the attempt to make this thread a bit less useless, I'll add the link to a slight mod of elves skin.
(Sorry, but I've never liked that brown, so, again: tried to do something about it :) )
Oh, and thanks to Jawir, who ages ago did and shared the leaf-shaped pointer included here.

Hey Moja, nice to see you again!  :) :) :)
I even forgot I made that cursor, I'm glad it's still around thanks to your skin, so: thanks Moja!  \\o// \\o// \\o//

Tuathanach

• Associate Developer
  • Hydlaa Citizen
  • Arch Chancellor of the Knowledge Seekers
    • View Profile
    • Knowledge seekers
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 08:48:27 am »
Always good to see more skins  \\o//
Shindroks Crater Project Wiki
Interested contact Myself or Zunna.
We are contactable ingame, by PM or on Discord

Moja Aere

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • TheOne Guild Info
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 08:32:44 am »
Have you noticed, the classic skin got included in 0.6.3, and some of the new skins have different layouts, too.
Yep :) !
Sure Classic skin included again is a good thing \\o// !
(but from time to time I still use my old attempt, for a very stupid reason, I know: grayed-out menu buttons if off... Sadly, I think I'm a nitpicker :( )

And also new skins are nice, I think I used stuff from the 'Miniflame' one for a while...
Resizable option is useful as well... So, I think Venalan had a lot of patience and did a great job :) !

But, still, I was trying to minimize stuff a bit more :( ... doesn't mean I don't like what was done :) !

[Anyway: statsandskills.xml, merchant.xml and storage.xml updated; loot.xml, group.xml and petstatswindow.xml added to .zip folder - first post's links fixed.]
{And of course, if someone someday would test this stuff and find something wrong that I didn't notice, it'd be nice if he/she/kra told me :) }
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 10:11:30 am by Moja Aere »

Moja Aere

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
    • TheOne Guild Info
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 09:10:06 am »
[Update]
attackwindow.xml (Attack Book) included