Author Topic: [GUILD] The Adani Order  (Read 16318 times)

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Older than a few mountains.
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
Re: [GUILD] The Adani Order
« Reply #360 on: April 15, 2014, 04:22:49 pm »
@Mishka: IG as Wulfar a while back when I last interacted with you. Could have seen me on others, depending on how far back you go. Most recently been a nolthrir.
@ Everyone Else.

I love/d TAO. One of the better RP guilds that I was a part of.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:24:29 pm by lilura »
I regret to announce that this is the end.

I bid you all a very fond farewell

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #361 on: April 20, 2014, 12:04:21 am »
I am not a Fairy Godmother who can wave a wand and immediately cease all hostilities.
@TAO, take responsibility for your members, even if they are your friends. Leaders should not play favorites, especially when kids with low self-esteem are involved. If you cannot handle running a guild, don't make one.

I hope that you find some solace in knowing that some of the TAO founders have stepped aside, no longer claiming ownership or futilely attempting to run it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:27:01 pm by lilura »
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 20, 2014, 12:11:53 am »
I am not a Fairy Godmother who can wave a wand and immediately cease all hostilities.

Somehow I get the impression that a Fairy Tessra Mother would use said wand to do just the opposite - causing discord, emotional turmoil, dysphoria, and other forms of delicious wickedness.  :whistling:

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 20, 2014, 01:43:56 am »
The whole situation was screwed up. I don't think any of us were in the right. There is no point in this, so I won't continue.

I still enjoyed playing with you, Tessra.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:28:32 pm by lilura »
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 20, 2014, 04:21:17 am »

Somehow I get the impression that a Fairy Tessra Mother would use said wand to do just the opposite - causing discord, emotional turmoil, dysphoria, and other forms of delicious wickedness.  :whistling:

Fairly odd Tessra?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:29:12 pm by lilura »

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #365 on: April 21, 2014, 02:55:00 pm »
I didn't mean to revive hostilities, just have some happy memories lol.

Teshnuts, nice to see you :P I think you were just perfect.

What we're seeing is the dangers of an RP-based game, though :/

Glaciusor

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 29, 2014, 01:01:07 pm »
So I see it was brought here and not just in tells or in gossip. Let me make this quite simple...
- There are better things to do in PS than bring up old hostilities to cause trouble. If you can't find them then this is the wrong game for you.
- Bringing up old IC actions to OOCly bash people in the forums and gossip in an attempt to cause the community to hate them is rude, childish, and unwanted.
- Bringing up old OOC conflicts that you yourself have caused years later to try to cause drama is also rude, childish, and unwanted; guilds do not exist for the amusement of one to the detriment of others.
- I don't take kindly to attempts at public humiliation and degradation of my friends kindly; I consider TAO members close friends (as well as many others outside of the guild).

That said, can we please leave all this needless drama in the past where it belongs? No good comes of dragging it up except for base and immature amusement, and I for one actually want to have fun on PS like I've been the past few weeks without this. The GMs and devs have done amazing work and the community has been great.

And furthermore, I personally will do whatever I can to ensure past unpleasantness does not occur again. TAO does not have a spotless past OOCly but it has been the best guild I've been part of. Hopefully the current council is with me on this matter... if not I have an axe to sharpen >.>
"This might seem odd, but you should get a battle metronome."

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 29, 2014, 04:46:36 pm »
The drama was already over. But since you want to keep it going, here's my reply.

Everyone who has complained about this guild or a specific member is not doing it for childish amusement. They're doing it because they feel the guild or a specific member was a detriment to their enjoyment of the game. They probably feel a need to protect their friends who were also affected.

You know who the member is.

I'm of the opinion that the hostilities will not end until that player leaves the game or apologizes. (Personally, I don't care for an apology. I just don't want to see any of this happen again.)
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Glaciusor

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 29, 2014, 06:09:54 pm »
Most of TAO's members haven't played in many months; I doubt they will come back so there's that. I may know who you are talking about. I've no intention of letting things continue the way they were as I don't want to see any of this happen again either.

My post was more directed towards some... unwelcome behavior by some people recently which has been brought into this thread as well as being persistent in-game. If someone has an issue with a player, they shouldn't bash them publicly or their guild on the forums.

I guess to sum this up, people need leave old and long-dead issues alone; there's no benefit to bringing them up. The guild as it was is not the guild as it is currently. I believe the 4 current people leading TAO are on the same page about this issue as well... so no, it shouldn't ever happen again.
"This might seem odd, but you should get a battle metronome."

Tessra

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • The Adani Order
« Reply #369 on: May 30, 2014, 01:48:25 am »
People like Riggy and Cairn and Glaci are some of the biggest reasons I decided to give PS another chance.  But if this type of antagonism, however justified or well-meant, is what meets me, then I probably won't be sticking around.  I'm no longer the leader of TAO.  I'm not even on the Council.  You may find things better now for many reasons, different players, different leadership, etc.  Whatever it is, I hope you find PS a place you can relax without the sort of persecution you describe.
Also, it's more credible to others if you grow in power slowly over time.  First kill rats, then noobs, then klyros, and eventually work your way up to more powerful creatures ~ Miomai

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 30, 2014, 02:50:13 am »

Stick with the winners.

Negative people will pull you down with them.

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #371 on: August 25, 2014, 02:49:25 pm »
Soooo....

This is my official "I'm Back" post, I guess.

I've decided on a few things while I was gone.

1.) Wulfar is my main, and only character. This will give me all the more desired time to flesh him out as is proper.

2.) I missed you guys.

....ok so that was really it.

Anyways, I'm excited to get back into everyone's RPs and see what else is going on in this wonderful world :) Maybe I'll get into some mischief in the meantime.

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 25, 2014, 03:03:01 pm »
1.) Wulfar is my main, and only character. This will give me all the more desired time to flesh him out as is proper.

I'll believe it when I see it <.<

Welcome back fuzzbutt #2.

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #373 on: August 25, 2014, 03:17:24 pm »

I'll believe it when I see it <.<

Welcome back fuzzbutt #2.

Coming from you! Aah!

.....it's true. I've retired all my alts, even just the ones I played for giggles.

And thank you :)

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 25, 2014, 03:28:02 pm »
To be fair I pretty much only play two now.

Y'know. When I play at all.  ;D