Author Topic: annoying celeberaties must die  (Read 1307 times)

Fantasyfiend

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2002, 06:01:09 pm »
I probably will buy the 4 dvd set, since I love the books and th movie (books more). And lt me just say this to all those who have not yet finished Lord of the Rings or are waiting to see the movies. Th ending is awesome in the book, can\'t tell you, it would be just as bad as sinning, but the ending will throw you kfor a loop.

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2002, 09:54:32 am »
Originally posted by ParaSite
But since I already have the 2 DVD set of LotR i don\'t think im gonna buythe 4 DVD set.

Well, i also got the 2 dvd set, but that\'s no way gonna stop me from buying the 4 dvd set as well! I mean, that\'s thirty minutes added to the film! Not to mention all the other extras that you\'ll be getting. I just gotta have it.

Originally posted by FantasyFiend  
Th ending is awesome in the book

A trueer word was never spoken! (well, at least not in the last 24 hours.  :] )
« Last Edit: September 26, 2002, 10:01:41 am by Keldorn »
m.vanes

Maskil

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2002, 06:01:36 pm »
Meh, i didnt like the ending that much.....see that he could have......ahh......i wont spoil it for thouse people who havent read the book......but yah, the ending wasnt as great as it could have been......

Also, as of killing celebs.....someone put that avril lavinge cow in there, god id like to smash up her face with my baseball bat.......stupid punk pouser wannabe...aand oprah, she must also die.......i have a bigger list, but i dont feel like typing it all out....

Barak

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2002, 06:25:55 pm »
Peter Jackson said he isn\'t going to have Tom in any way in the trilogy!!  ;(  Why?? Why??
Well the movie isn\'t all bad. At least ALL the sets and extra characters aren\'t computer animated like Lucas did. And they made all the movies at the same time so we only have to wait a year each!! Not five, like Lucas.  The Two Towers looks so cool I think I\'ll have a siezure!!

Peace. 8)

Fantasyfiend

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2002, 01:24:40 am »
Why that little weasle. No, just kidding.

On the subject of killing celebrities, can we please, PLEASE kill Eminem? I\'m so damn tired of hearing about how he killed his mom, and how MTV sux with out him. Got news for you pal, if you ever saw Dire Straights Music Video back in the 70\'s, you would put your head between your legs and kiss it goodbye.

P.S Both his songs have bashed Elvis. I\'m waiting for him to die so I can sing about how he was a loser.

David_HD

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2002, 02:40:37 am »
Okay, what are we? 12? Come on, people! I\'m not sure I could think of anything that would disturb the atmosphere of the game more than this suggestion. Okay, scratch that. I just thought of something. But that\'s beside the point. The point is that including annoying celebrities just so we can kill them is silly and childish, and would not promote serious roleplaying at all, and I think it would actually make the game seriously worse. Besides, if you\'re trying to play a game, is being able to kill them in the game really worth being reminded that they exist?

ParaSite

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2002, 02:53:29 am »
Of course, but I *think* this thread started out as a joke anyways.
<Worf> These are the moments when my ego gets put back on the ground. I use linux for quite some time, and am soon 2 years maintainer of a linux distribution. I started to think I would be good at it. But then I tried to get planeshift running.

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2002, 03:15:49 am »
OOOH, it was a joke. I get it. For a minute there i thought you were serious. (wink wink, nodge nodge  :] )
« Last Edit: September 27, 2002, 03:16:27 am by Keldorn »
m.vanes

Link

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2002, 04:47:48 am »
Originally posted by Elentor
Or we can have forum celebrities, like Link and tcd to kill over and over...  ;-)

I\'m honored, I usually skip this forum but I will come here more now that I know people want ME in the game, I can send plenty of pictures to everyone just tell me how you want them full, partial, or no, clothes.
The Great Linksunius

Fantasyfiend

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2002, 03:48:52 pm »
It could still be rp, like, we could kill that dork from th D&D movie, or Tim Currey  from Legends (Have you seen Rocky Horror? *Shudders*).