Author Topic: Advantages/Disadvantages  (Read 319 times)

Malkai

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Advantages/Disadvantages
« on: September 10, 2002, 09:56:07 pm »
I like the idea of the advantages and disadvantages to this game. It adds even more much needed character developement to an mmorpg. Are you guys going to have a bigger list of the a/d\'s? If the devs were to make a huge list of these then it could add some humor to the game also by adding some like you cant swim, vegetarian, alcoholic (must drink liquor 4 times a day or stats will go down :) ), and maybe some other good ones. I was also thinking it would be cool if you player could have a fear of a certain race other then their own. Like fear of giant spiders or ogres. And this would effect you when you were fighting one of these creatures, maybe make you miss more often or something. Well I dunno anything im just putting in my 2 cents.

Our Goal ----> Domination of all Nations

David_HD

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
On a related note...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2002, 11:43:40 pm »
I think it\'d be really funny if, when you get drunk, it lowers your charisma, wisdom, and intelligence, but it makes it look, to you on your character sheet, as if it raised them :P

Silverblade

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2002, 06:49:57 am »
Ha, now I think we are getting a little too realistic.

Barak

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2002, 05:46:23 pm »
You could have leporasy, r@cism, or a sickness where you need a constant supply of pills. Addictions, certain backgrounds like snake eater, thief, street kid, or heir.
Double jointed, keen senses, or tough.

Bytes cost bandwidth!!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2002, 05:47:16 pm by Barak »