Author Topic: About character creation...  (Read 305 times)

Fanomatic2000

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
About character creation...
« on: January 30, 2003, 04:26:54 pm »
I don\'t like the character creation. You just see a 2D pic of the race you wanna be, I rather see 3D models so that you can turn the character around and zoom in to adjust faces for example.
Oh, and wouldn\'t It be cool if you could change every section of you body? You could for example choose the eye-color of your char, add tattoos, choose a hair you like and so on.
This would make every char become more unique. Of course you could buy different types of clothes later to look different from other PCs (and NPCs).
I have a list of things I would like to see in character modeling.

Face-section

*Hair-style and hair-color - There should be a good selection of hairs to choose from like ordinary hair, pigtail, bold hair, ponytail, mohawk, short hair, long hair etc.

*Face-type - If you want a thin face, a bold face, and so on.

*Eyebrows - if you want to wear make-up of different styles or just want to make your eyebrows thick or thin.

*Nose - Adjust your nose to make it bigger or smaller, and if you want you could add piercing to your nose

*Eyes - It\'s in the eyes right? So you should be able to change eye-color and have a good selection of eyes like evil eyes, pretty eyes, shy eyes, mean eyes, serious eyes etc.

Mouth- You should have a good selection of mouths to choose from as well. You should be able to add lipstick in different colours, decide if you wanna smile or if you wanna look sad, or serious and so on...

chin-  If you want a small or bold chin...

Face tattoos-  If you wanna have a tattoo in you face... There should be some different kinds of tattoos like clansymbols, religious symbols and so on...

Body section

Chest- What do you wanna wear tonight? :D
You should be able to choose if you wanna look Very muscular, muscular, normal, weak, very weak. If you choose to play as a girl you should be able to adjust the size of...you know hehehe  :rolleyes:  (no Lara Croft sizes thank you, Its unnatural ;) )

Arms- Long arms or short arms? You decide!

Stomach-  I rather see players stomaches grow if they eat too much and never train ;)
Anyway you should be able to have the choice to be fat, or to be thin.

Body tattoos and piercing-  More tattoos and piercing for your body.

Legs-  Adjust the lenght of your legs

Lenght-  Here you can choose if your char should be short or tall.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2003, 04:32:11 pm by Fanomatic2000 »

Be a member of our Mirthful community.
Join us today!   :]

Note:  This is my old account. I am now known as \"Jadd\".

kinshadow

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2003, 05:00:48 pm »
Your wish has been granted!

Venge has already put most of those features in MB. :)

Other features, like tattoos, are planned in other releases.

Creathor

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2003, 05:34:09 pm »
tattoos, very nice :)
do u know if it will be just a predetermined set of templates, or will u be able to make custom one, ex. guild symbol.

visit Mirth @ http://www.mirth.34sp.com/
Join BISM @ http://bism.tk
Member of the Communist Party

kinshadow

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2003, 05:50:20 pm »
Originally posted by Creathor
tattoos, very nice :)
do u know if it will be just a predetermined set of templates, or will u be able to make custom one, ex. guild symbol.

Dunno, here is the thread where I saw that Talad wanted tattoos in a later version.  It also discusses some of the features in this thread.