Author Topic: Royal Ball - Hydlaa Plaza.  (Read 3610 times)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Royal Ball - Hydlaa Plaza.
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 01:25:54 am »
Pedantic?!

When we write "7 p.m. GMT", then "GMT" is "the law". And when you have "Western European Summer Time" (WEST) - "British Time" is no official timezone name - then it will be 8 p.m. WEST.

But this reply is nonsense. Forget it. I cannot guarantee that you will see us only after 8 p.m. WEST, we may appear already sooner. "Evening" is not a very exact term.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • THE ROYAL HOUSE OF PURRTY
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 05:54:15 am »
I don't seem to recall stating a time of 7pm...  just that it was 'evening' in a GMT time band - that means it could be anything from 6pm-10pm BST.  But if people want to be picky, I am generally online around 8pm.. possibly 6pm, it all depends on how soon I can sort out RL things before hand.

I just look forward to a time of happy RP, and besides, it is a queen's parogative to make an enterance... or be dramatically late - hehe

With special thanks to Josephenix
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 06:05:04 am by Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins »
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.
[had to remove my signature - as the image host lost it!!!!]

Farren Kutter

• Veteran
  • Death is only the beginning. Then true life begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 07:39:32 am »
Actually, Lolitra, you told me 7 pm GMT when I asked you through /tell for a clarification. >.>

Edit: And I need to really know because Atria is at a friend's house and needs to know when to sneak away from the partying to get on PS.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 07:44:27 am by Farren Kutter »

Mrriyah

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 10:23:16 am »
Music is up and running today, *link removed by Mrriyah* as before.   \\o//  See you all at the Ball!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 06:47:31 pm by Mrriyah »

Quantus

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Member of the Crystal Squadron
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift Yliakum
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 11:38:41 am »
I'm so exited and there was a lot of work this week ... the most dangerous week in my life, cause I learned dancing. For safety reasons my girlfriend wears chainmail shoes.

There will be a guild called "Royal Event Guard", where you are asked to give your weapons out of your hands. [Just RP. Not really].

Thanks a lot to the officers, who helped organizing and the participating guards in this small part, we where allowed to realize.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 04:35:21 pm »
I had to leave due to head aches. But it was definitely a success. Thanks to everyone supporting it!

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Socius Rockus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Wibble myself: 17years I was gone, give or take
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 04:48:14 pm »
Though it was different from what i expected, it was fun.
Mrriyah, the music was Super (though with some vague shoot outs in therms of 'Ball' misuc ;) )
Lolitra, and all the other who helped the even to be held: :flowers: I'm not that sad I have missed a live Metallica TV show for it :P (couldn't watch anyway :P )

:lol: Araale was enjoying it quite well, please don't say that a royal ball in only an annual event  :-\
  :D

miadon

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 04:58:22 pm »
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 05:14:30 pm by miadon »
- MiadonCam (Refresh page to see live in game Miadon Action!!)

Miaua

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 05:51:46 pm »
Lolitra gives a cough to gain attention and smiles at Hassadria..
Miaua smiles at Lolitra, then waits "Hm..?"
Lolitra starts speaking "I would like to thank the guard for their help.. and all who made this ball a fantastic occasion." while Salona salutes to her.
Hassadria and Miaua smiles after Miadon's "Your welcome"
Lolitra continues speaking "It has been an honour to have such wonderful guests, and marvelous Guards.. and I for one have thoroughly enjoyed this evening." Then she smooths her dress a little "thank you all.. I must bid you all good night now, I hope the buzz and enjoyment goes with you on you leave also.."
Cumeri bows at Lolitra "It was an honour to guard the royal ball, your highness" while Lolitra smiles at Kitiranna.
Hassadria grins and waves "Have a good night, Lolitra. And thanks for the invitation."
Sarisel says: Have a good night
Miaua nods to Lolitra, smiling "Thanks and see you all around."
Salona smiles, thinking it was a great pleasure to serve at such an honorful event.
Miaua waves and slowly leaves with Hassadria.
Lolitra smiles "Such a beautiful collection of dresses and suits.. I am awed."
Nemolix says "Highnedd Lolitra"

[Thanks for nice event :) Hassadria and Miaua]

shorty13

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Skiing > All
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 09:55:53 pm »
got to come for a little while before I had to go to work and it was pretty fun!  Thx Lolitra and anyone who helped plan/settup the event....including the guards ;)

Oh great photos Miadon!  Lots of them too hehe.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 10:02:38 pm by shorty13 »
There are two types of people in this world: The Pinky and the Brain.
Which one are you?

Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • THE ROYAL HOUSE OF PURRTY
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2007, 03:55:01 am »
A huge thank you to Lord Quantus, for supplying the Royal Event Guard, To Lord Harmond (Gag) for all his hard work in promoting and preparing for the event...  I did enjoy it everso much.  (I was really upset that my computer decided to throw a wobbly fit half way through, and took me calling my husband at work to get it back online..hhehe.. but I eventually got back).  I can only apologise that I didn't then have time to mingle and meet as many guests as I would have liked.  The music provided by Mrriyah was delightful - I enjoyed listening to it as I danced and mingled all I could.

And finally, thank you to all who came and played their part in such a fun occasion.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 03:56:53 am by Lolitra, Celorrim Purrty Twins »
Her Royal Highness Lolitra Hollinthy Purrty nods regally 'I am delighted to meet you' her tiara twinkles in the crystal light.
[had to remove my signature - as the image host lost it!!!!]

Feline Prince

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Now you see me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2007, 04:39:08 am »
www.supertux.info/Lolitras%20Ball%20July%202007.zip

enjoy some "photos"

I wasn't there for any time at all and there is a bunch of pictures of me. Bunch of great RPers with interesting characters (Well some) all in one place. I'm not gonna complain.
Hide where they expect you to... Its what they least expect.

Suvok

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Since Client 0.3.014
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2007, 07:25:19 am »
Is it possible to get pictures that are under 12MB. This poor Ylian is trying to download throughgrandparents dial up while on holiday.
Confusion is always the most honest response

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2007, 07:55:41 am »
A copy of the pictures gets uploaded to

http://www.ligh.de/pics/PSCB/Royal_Ball/001.jpg ... 126.jpg

while posting this reply...

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Raleigh

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2007, 03:15:48 pm »
*Doria yawns: Thank luck I did not have to go to that ball and I have a good reason to justify it! I never expected I would be needed elsewhere while it was happening because, nothing ever happens on this city!

[ There were no IC reasons for any of my characters to participate, so I wasn't there when it happened, that's all   ;)
  And speaking on classical stuff, I suggest Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture(Too bad we can't have a building blowing while it is ending  >o) )]