Author Topic: Modernshift....  (Read 502 times)

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
Modernshift....
« on: January 04, 2005, 06:44:47 pm »
this is modern planeshift.... ok

in the ps future

diabli,northrir,demorian,stonebreaker,hammerweilder and kran have waged war on the xacha, ylians, enkidukia, klyros and lemur. this war has been fought over religion, the humans and allies have abandoned their religion for modern science while the elven/dwarven/kran/demorian forces have stayed loyal to theirs. the human forces are known as the shet\'hentu (sheh-thehn-too) alliance (or just alliance/allies/sheths/tu-als) while the demorian/elf/dwarf/kran are the children of talad (cotties),

the first strike was by the cotties who were apauled at the allowence of abandoning their religion, the others had joined the sheths because they were always impressionable on eachother. then all hell broke out, Yliakum was bombed and earthed (cotties used ancient magic with modern tech to come up with a earthquake bomb which is dropped by a corsair (elven tech bomber) or a thundergod(Diaboli tech bomber).
       the known world was at war, thousands of troops had poured out of the sheth nations, they invaded the kran nation of K\'el Tout which was one of the leading nations, the war had been fought but not won, K\'el tout was so strong that they fended them off, the invasion was a stail mate. the sheth withdrew, the basic sheth infantry (human and lemur) was packing a 70 mm pistol with a longsword a knife and a primary weapon, normally m-arthor 47\'s or a heavy talon claw(machine gun, adaptible to be a rocket launcher) and one pet rune (allows them to summon their pet who was geneticly altered to protect them so they could fight) the klyros soldiers would carry crickets (light-weight jet pack to increase speed{named for their noise that sounded distinctly cricket-like}) and either sniper gloves or big bangs (bolth glove mounted weapons designed for in flight combats, and assasination missions.) , along with a bartholomew j-5 sub machine gun, a shortsword, a knife and a 70 mmpistol. the endukati would be generally equiped with catclaws and the basic tools.
     the cotties would generally be armed with a karlson 35- pistol, a sminther 85 machine gun or a katsor 46 assault rifle, along with firescrolls (one use scrole that exploded after twenty seconds of being thrown) and shock spears ( powerful deployable spears that would shock an enimy when stabbing them) also a combat knife    

« Last Edit: January 07, 2005, 05:09:07 pm by Black_rose »
KABLUMMPPP!

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 02:11:37 pm »
Well Demorian are Elves and Stonebreakers & Hammerwielders are the dwarves!!

BUt anyways I quite like the idea of Techig or Magich (some Magic thechnic), reminds me of the early FF games.

Well the cotties could also build strange buildings buy growing crystals with magich or Techig
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 03:55:08 pm »
Then what?  Some vast military force comes from the far away planet of \"Earth\" to moderate the dispute?  :P

Seriously though, this looks interesting even if a little confusing.
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2005, 04:18:08 pm »
well, i see it as Yliakum is under earth but the worlds are seperated, only few have gotten through the laberynth from the surface and according to legend, thousands have tried ;) over the years. and of course that means that their will be no surface intervention, plus a secret will happen soon enough
KABLUMMPPP!

Merdarion

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2005, 05:55:52 pm »
I hope you make it like those Magitech things in the early FF games.
I want to be a flame, to crumble to ash, but never ever burnt.

I want to rise higher, rise up to the heavens, but sink, just sink down deeper and deeper into nothing,

I want to be an angel, a chosen, a devil, but I am just a creature that ever wants what it wont get.