Author Topic: Bobby's projects  (Read 445 times)

Bobby

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Bobby's projects
« on: March 05, 2004, 08:30:12 pm »
Here you can discuss my projects.

Short legend:
v.0.1-0.9 - models with intersecting or probably intersecting faces
v.1.0-1.9 - completed models without textures
v.2.0- textured models

If there is no version that means v.0.0 :)

Taking into consideration that I am rather a poor artist, I don\'t have a scanner nor talent to make nice textures, even if I had a scanner, my drawings (textures) would be very ugly, you can texture my models if you wish but please only v.1.0-1.9 as the mesh must be finished and without errors first. (as for today none of my meshes is v.1.0 or later). You can then post textured models under your name, mentioning maybe that I was working on them. I will then delete my posts. I will try to texture on my own using textures on the Laanx Wheel of Wishes site. You can also optimize polys for me (get rid of intersecting faces, scale etc.) and like I was saying before, post under your name mentioning maybe that I was working on the mesh. As soon as I gather enough information to do it myself, I will finish these meshes by myself. But for now I would really use some help.

Now if you have any comments, don\'t hesitate to express your opinions.

If you want me to work more on some mesh, tell me. I will sacrifice afternoon or two to make it usable. Although I still don\'t know how :)

All meshes are done in Wings and Blender. Usually i make objects in Blender and put them together in Wings.

If you know a way of how to finish this or that mesh I would be very grateful if you shared with me the idea.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2004, 08:34:08 pm by Bobby »