Author Topic: More on Pking  (Read 5156 times)

Havena

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Madness Stat
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2003, 12:46:34 pm »
PK should be possible deep in designated wilderness areas. These could include \'bad\' parts of \'rough\' cities.

Random PKing should increase a \'Madness\' stat, which negatively effects your other stats. It would decrease slowly while you don\'t random PK.

PKing a far lesser player would put up your Madness up lots.

Assassins would find a place, bandits a home, and travellers in a dark alleyway some excitement.
\"At your service.\"

Caldazar

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2003, 01:56:37 pm »
Originally posted by tygerwilde
see, the this is even more pointless because god hasn\'t explained the meaning of life

Why should I?

Ok, sorry for spam but I couldnt resist ;(
Browsing the forums when I\'m bored, nothing more.

bugabear

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2003, 07:13:14 pm »
The meaning of life soley depends on the individual.    The meaning of life even today is a topic of great discussion in the religious world as is any topic of god(s).  Just because you feel continueing this discussion is pointless does not mean that I feel the same, nor will I feel the same.  The game may not be even recieve any updates for a considerablely long time, but I feel a topic of this scale should recieve considerable debate before finalizing.

The topic of wether or not this post is worth discussing is irrelevant to the subject or my posts and this forum, as it has nothing with player killing, and as well if the topic was not ment to be debated it would not have its own individual forum.
Right?

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2003, 05:41:21 pm »
[Edit: I used to be Miss_Moogie by the way.]

I just meant that you guys seem to be reading everything but the admins\' posts. They\'ve been here for years; this topic has been discussed for years; they have made their decisions and told you to wait. They made this forum seperate so that the Wish List didn\'t get cluttered with the same pointless topic (shifting it here, out of the way, instead).

They said trust them. Do it. You\'re all just repeating things they\'ve already heard 100 times before.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 05:42:01 pm by Moogie »

zaphar

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2003, 07:14:52 pm »
you tell em moogie! lol

:-)
*Zaphar grins roguishly as he exits the post

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2003, 01:26:24 pm »
*bows before the might of Cow..er... Cal*
we are the music-makers, we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder as willy wonka

Johnny Depp\'s a poser to the throne. No one will ever play the part as well as Gene Wilder