Author Topic: Kell  (Read 453 times)

Melbourne

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Kell
« on: August 28, 2004, 11:04:28 pm »
I\'ve been hanging around the library quite a bit lately, and I happened to come across this odd notebook hidden behind some old books.  The notebook contained the research notes of Jacob Kell.  Joyase was less then helpful with information about Jacob Kell or this notebook.  It never siad exactly who he was or where he was originally from.  Within the notebook, were some pages with an unknown language.  Kell was researching and trying to decifer the text.  Being as arrogant as he is, Kell naturally called the language Kell after himself.  He had decifered parts of the text, but unfortunetly, I found the notebook in bad shape and the part containing his translations was missing.  What the notebook did contain was some of his theories about the possible origin of the language.  Here is a short excerpt from the pages that mention Yliakum.

Tou drisc yas frun enva so Yliakum an et docun suw kren oi feis clara r siem so tou siutento yas hanap oias tou foranc oi tou kren stapa waszta craz.  Crahined tou bolu sur crao tou sepcin yas descamiso tou kai fornaz yi xia xev yas an  severn so yiut a zascah so tou enva oi tou sur werit an siosa resanx firstanmastat r sio oi gren chaka desrivana r zensac sepcin.  Das xev zesatu lingda vesta olinpendar lingda litanep.  Ter fetsta up tou xev an fanstup so bopudastr tou waztik oi tou joipin so envat yi vebtin do fetsta dre yi an defirk fanstup so jasdom vastivel yinzo r tou xeulop oi vastivel zadforg cafa projib jik r vempiy.
I\'m not racist, I hate everyone equally.