Author Topic: Permission to use stories  (Read 399 times)

Talonder

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Permission to use stories
« on: December 19, 2004, 04:22:47 pm »
Hello fellow planeshift fans - If you have seen my banner, I am looking for people to make a game. Our team is just about full now, however, we need writing.

You agree to give your blessing to planeshift to use your work. However, it is still your work and we are looking for permission to use some of it.

What would happen? If you want to see your work in a game, send it to me in a word document format to gault8121@msn.com .If any of you have played morrowind, you will know it was filled chauk full of interresting stories. We hope to resemble this to some extent. It is likely your story will be split up into 200 word chunks, and created into a story. So for example, if I was submitting some work. I wrote a 1000 word story about myself. It would be split up to: The Tales of Talonder I, The Tales of Talonder II, The Tales of Talonder III, The Tales of Talonder IV, and The Tales of Talonder V.

If you are interrested in seeing your stories in game, just send them in. You will be given full credit for your writing, plus a free verison of the game when it is realesed!
Ever wanted to make a game, but you didn?t have the experience? We are making a 2d RPG and need scripters, artists, writers and world builders! Send an application, prior experience is not necessary!

If interested, send to gault8121@msn.com

Adeli

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 11:22:26 pm »
I\'ll work on something for you, life\'s been a little busy lately.
I\'ll try and get something asap okay?

Merdarion has been telling me about the project.

I like Red Jelly Beans!

Talonder

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2004, 04:33:19 pm »
Great.

To anyone else who has written a story, and wants to give us permission to use it, just send me an email.
Ever wanted to make a game, but you didn?t have the experience? We are making a 2d RPG and need scripters, artists, writers and world builders! Send an application, prior experience is not necessary!

If interested, send to gault8121@msn.com