Author Topic: A story that (hopefully) goes on, SIGN UP  (Read 1055 times)

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
A story that (hopefully) goes on, SIGN UP
« on: April 24, 2005, 03:01:07 pm »
Just post your character Information in here and join the RP-Thread.

My info:
Charinfo:
Name: Cyl Salaris
Race: Elf (most likely demorian, but has sveral extraordinary characteristaca, for instance his (tremendous) height)
Profession: Thief(Spy), mage of the blue way
Height: 2.00 metres
Possesion: His \"Edge\"(most likely an oversized bastard sword, broken in the middle and made of light steel), leather armor, cloak
Background: http://www.ashes-guild.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 03:10:22 pm by Cyl »
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 08:44:54 pm »
All right, I\'m game. But maybe not what you wished for. ;)

My info:
Name: Arnigus Faymore
Race: Ylian
Profession: Semi-successfull Banker, no magic abilities
Height: average
Apearance: Kang\'s drawing of Arnigus says it all
Possessions: large, nearly empty moneypurse. Nice suit. No weapons.
Background: The Sheeple Foundation
Usefull Skills: Fast runner for his great weight, and The Art of Tripping :evil:
Personality: Pridefull when safe, cowardly nearly too the point of bedwetting when in danger.

I will post something later tonight in the RP. ;)

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 12:35:02 am »
*laughs heartly*

I am really looking forward to this.

[EDIT] Gorgeus, Well let\'s wait till we are about four.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 12:38:44 am by Cyl »

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 05:16:31 am »
Name: Phinehas Kreal
Race: Lemur
Profession: No one proffesion. Helps out as bookkeeper in Kada\'s Tavern. Started the AoM. Chemist. Wizard.
Appearance: Small, thin, frail, crippled. He has a cane, and almost always wears robes to keep his body hidden. He looks aged, but isn\'t. Always has stooped shoulders, and limps when he walks.
Possessions: Cane, and quite a few home-made potions that he carries tucked away in his robes.
Personality: Bitter most of the time, especially when he\'s in pain. He can be nice sometimes, depending to whom, and whether or not he\'s in pain. Tends to be arrogant, because he\'s smart and he knows it. Can be extremely kind, if someone manages to break through to him, which has almost never happened.
Background: A small part.

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 11:00:47 am »
The Dragonlizars I reffer to, are animals of journey Dragonzealand posted in the Fan art section a while ago. I chose useing them cause I dont know any other animal of journey.

http://planeshift.oodlz.com/wbboard/thread.php?threadid=14994&boardid=22&sid=32e09bbf5c58123e5be0956823a26794&page=1

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 01:15:42 pm »
The guards:

Their info:
Names: Roth and Toth...the twins.
Race: Ynnwn
Profession: out of work guards, some magic abilities
Height: average for Ynnwn
Apearance: typical Ynnwn
Possessions: their travel packs (with a secret stash of hard drinks) and their great assortment of weapons
Background: bullied when they were young, bullies now that they\'re old.
Usefull Skills: fight very well, some magic
Personality: somewhat loyal and...well...you\'ll have to wait and see. ;)

Name: Haddiarican (Had)
Race: Kran
Profession: out of work guard/poet ;)
Height: average for kran
Apearance: typical kran
Possessions: travel pack (with a secret stash of scrolls for writing his poems) pots and pans (though he can\'t cook) metal clad quarterstaff
Background: once a high poet for the Octarch, but black listed after writing a not so flattering peom about the Octarchs wife.
Usefull Skills: fights very, very well, little magic, good poet. (as good as I can make him, that is)
Personality: very loyal, but high on himself, being one of the only Kran smart enough to write good prose. Distainfull of his fighting skills, prefering to talk instead.

They will be coming tomorrow. Ha! I now have four characters! Feel free to write for the guards after I establish their personalities a bit in the RP.

ps. @Cyl> what of my Nantherie (new rid for knights), though, I think they only exist in Shaln Vae and my story.

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 01:31:18 pm »
Well I took the Dragonlizards, cause they are pretty much of pulling instead of heaving mounts -> pulling the wagon.

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2005, 01:35:51 pm »
*rolls on floor and dies of laughter*

HAHAhaha! Gorgeos!\"He glanced at the other two, measuring them. Quite a picture they would make. A too tall elf, a too frail lemur, and a too fat ylian.\" I gonna put that sentence into my Sig

Leiraine

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2005, 01:49:23 am »
Name: Leiraine Lomelinde (Lei)
Race: female Xacha
Profession: adept studying blue and azure ways in Arcane Order
Height: 1.55m
Appearance: Leiraine is most like a Xacha in appearance, slender and graceful young woman, her skin a pure white colour which takes on a lightest shade of azure in the Crystal\'s light. It can only be guessed that Leiraine is half-Dermorian because she is very short, nowhere near a pure Xacha
Possessions: family heirloom pendant shaped as a water lily, a bag with blue and azure glyphs, a mirror, a blue dress and a good travelling cloak
Weapons: knives, katars and shuriken hidden very well over her body
Background and Personality: http://www.arcane-order.com/viewmember.php?member=65
Usefull Skills: stealth, ability to gain other\'s trust

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2005, 01:56:24 am »
:D Welcome! I love your RP over at Kada\'s and on AO.

hitancrias

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2005, 11:24:03 am »
Name: Hitancrias Purple
Race:  Male Hammerwielder
Profession: Traveler and Explorer. Sometimes trades various goods, but not much. Often calls himself an herbalist, because that has ever been his hobby.
Height:  average for a Hammerwielder.
Appearance:  Not heavily muscled, a bit thin, kind face. Inconspicuous clothing of mainly brown leather.
Possessions: A little practical knife, a small woodcutter\'s axe he also uses to fight, a rope and some herbs and potions. He also has quite some money as he?s much richer then he acts or looks like.
Background: His parents were traveling merchants who got killed by raiders when Hitancrias was 12 years old. He survived and has ever been traveling since.
Useful Skills: Can run for days. Has some basic fighting skills, is brave and always keeps his head cool. Survives mainly by his skills to recognize danger in time, to stay unseen, to outsmart the monsters he has to face, or simply by luck. Is handy in general.
Personality: Likes to travel in dangerous areas. Tends to distrust mages and magic. He doesn\'t speak much as he is used to travel alone, but is friendly when he does.
---------------------------------
I\'ll probably meet the party, or a part of them, after they just started their journey.
Hitancrias. Herbalist. Explorer.

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2005, 12:02:41 pm »
Ahh, so someone of the great guild of explorers joins us.

w00t