Author Topic: Short Stories  (Read 439 times)

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Short Stories
« on: April 02, 2003, 03:36:35 pm »
Here is a page for short stories in the Planeshift Universe. Like really short stories.  For example:

A Kran and a Nolthrir were playing pool.  The Kran was losing horribly, so he punched a whole in the center of the table and all the balls fell in.  The Nolthrir didn\'t argue.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa

kinshadow

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 05:18:31 pm »
Originally posted by Ravenmaster
Here is a page for short stories in the Planeshift Universe. Like really short stories.  

Not to discourage your literary efforts, but what is the point of writing two sentences with no context?  Why not just write a \"real\" short story (couple of thousand words) or continue one of the community stories?

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2003, 06:37:19 pm »
I was just writing something that I thought some people might think was funny. If you haven\'t noticed, I\'m already involved in just about all the recent community short stories.  Besides, those long short stories are kind of tedious to read on a computer screen.  These short short stories are just - uh, short.  Frequently I log on and no one has responded to any of the other posts, so I thought I could just make this and say some quick, hopefully funny, things.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa