Author Topic: "The Legend Has Wings" - OOC Discussion  (Read 6700 times)

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2003, 06:06:39 pm »
Hiya, I need to ask something before I write my next chapter. Who exactly is the Enki dressed in black? Was he/she real? Did it speak to Moogie? Does Moogie know this feline, and if so, who is it?

Or is it just open to imagination? :)

Kramy

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2003, 06:25:20 pm »
I believe it\'s Tycho...he keeps disappearing and reappearing, being very cryptic, and not helping at all, while in a way helping lots... Hope this post is as helpful as he is. :D

I gather he *somehow* arranged for Moogie to go the wrong way on the path(Moogie is running AWAY from Yliakum right?) which was very helpful to Kramy, who got injured on the way to Yliakum, but now the question is: Which way will they go ?(

Since Tycho tends to stick in shadows, I would assume Moogie thinks he was a dream brought on by extreme fright, nervousness, etc.

(Things lurking in the shadows of every tree tend to seem more real when afraid... ;( )

Wedge

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2003, 06:26:02 pm »
Well it\'s anyone you think is interesting.  I mean really it\'s Tycho, but he can look and be many things, so to Moogie he may have been an old sage or something.  I think I should mention that I said Tycho was believed to be an Enkidukai because that\'s his most frequent form, the one he\'ll use when travelling or in action.  However he (or she?) can appear as any gender of any race.

Anyway, I think I was inferring a bit much there... I forgot to write that everyone should be at an Inn now where Tycho had brought the wounded Kran to seek Moogie\'s help... errr... oops.

And does anybody have a better thing to call the brown way crystal... I mean \"brown\"... jeh.

Oh and Tycho\'s intent was to bring Kramy and Moogie together... the other characters/crystals are too fuzzy in their situations right now to start working on.  Though if Auran remains inactive I may drag his character back in.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2003, 06:28:19 pm by Wedge »
Ninjas have feelings too.  Mostly they feel like dancing.

Kramy

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2003, 06:36:30 pm »
Ahhh, now I\'ve got to re-edit my story :P Or we could just say I didn\'t get dragged to an inn by Tycho. ;)

Hey, everyone else seems to have drifted off and vanished...Guess Wedge is going to have fun stearing our chars back together. :D

Brown--->>>Earth--->>>Soil--->>>Dung.....:rolleyes: Ah, lets start that again

Brown--->>>Earth--->>>Minerals--->>>Terra--->>>Lunar--->>>Landscape--->>>Can you think of any more?

Lunar Crystal sounds very cool...though I don\'t know if there\'s a moon...so \"Terra Crystal\" I guess?

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2003, 06:53:59 pm »
i steared myself in to help wedge out alittle ;)

if anyon thinks about it im not going to say i have 3 crystals now. too dangerus to tell anyone i have one let alone 3
« Last Edit: December 08, 2003, 06:54:28 pm by seperot »

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2003, 08:45:37 pm »
(Things lurking in the shadows of every tree tend to seem more real when afraid... ;( )

ermmm things lurking is shadows tends to get its body pumped full of ordance
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

Kramy

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2003, 11:21:49 pm »
Originally posted by snow_RAveN

ermmm things lurking is shadows tends to get its body pumped full of ordance

Hmm...somehow I miss the general meaning of that sentence.

Kramy

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2003, 01:55:06 pm »
I\'m no good at those emotional speech-filled chapters, so I\'m trying to lead the story in a direction I don\'t end up getting them. :D

Perhaps moogie can handle the encounters. If they reach a tavern/inn though, there would be lots to see, so I can write lots about Kramy observing his surroundings.

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2003, 03:43:44 pm »
wedge i just have to point out how weird that you made my foot cursed since in  rl i have some bad foot problems :P

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2003, 05:11:57 pm »
Kramy! ;( I didn\'t see your post. My chapter took a whole hour to write out. Do you want me to delete it, or is it ok to take my path in the story?

Also Kramy: You kept referring to the city as Yliakum. Yliakum is actually the world, whereas Hydlaa is the city. ;)

Kramy

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2003, 07:48:24 pm »
D\'oh! 8o Wow...should have read the world history slower. :D

Your path is fine, and better written, but after we get out of the tavern mess I really need to buy a new staff....;( *thinks of all the rubies left behind*
« Last Edit: December 10, 2003, 01:03:22 am by Kramy »

snow_RAveN

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2003, 09:18:19 pm »
OPPS i typoed  

anyway ordnace(sp????) = slugs ,ammo, missles ,ect ect
Originally posted by DepthBlade
I am not as good as you with posting totally random pointless things that neither are relative or make any sense.

Kramy

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2003, 12:58:46 am »
In other words...a homicidal maniac trying to kill you with a uzi?

Seperot: Power corrupts. Better keep yourself away from those crystals or you\'re in trouble. :D

Wedge: When you\'re not writing in Tycho\'s 1337(and I can understand you) you write very well! I was surprised when I read your last chapter. :))
« Last Edit: December 10, 2003, 01:07:51 am by Kramy »

seperot

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2003, 04:33:42 am »
Its all part of the story now with 3 crystals seperots mind begins to give in to the crystalscurrups ways

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2003, 09:09:18 am »
Originally posted by seperot
Its all part of the story now with 3 crystals seperots mind begins to give in to the crystalscurrups ways

soon he will turn into some ugly creature, start talking to himself and calling crystals \"my precioussss\" ;)
AKA Skald