Author Topic: Houses and Inns  (Read 431 times)

Elentor

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Houses and Inns
« on: July 03, 2002, 05:17:42 pm »
I wonder if each character on the game will be able to have his own house. This would be very interesting. I was also thinking about many interesting things like marriage. i.e: Only you will be able to sleep in your house, but if you are married, both you and your partner could share the house.
Also you would enter in a berserk mode if your partner dies and always know where he/she is...but let me return to the main point because I wasn\'t even thinking about marriage when I begun this topic.

Well, Inns are something always present in table-board rpgs and some single-player rpgs, but I haven\'t seen one mmorpg yet with Inns. Or at least I don\'t really remember. This could be very interesting, as the Tavern could be a place for you to get important informations and perhaps, quests. As well as sleep to recover health. Sleeping could be something like a solution only used when u r going to left the game, it would be much more realystic than leaving your character in the middle of the nothing.

Comments?

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2002, 12:59:01 am »
There are games with Inns, Lineage, and other korean based MMORPGs. They are a good thing, if you are looking to fill up the space with houses, instead of leaving it empty. No one really used them, since they cost way more than pots, and only were located in major towns.
As for the houses, i believe there will be the option of \"guild houses\", like a place for your guild to store goods and rest. And what s wrong with leaving your character in the middle of nowhere? ?(

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

WarLeader

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2002, 07:55:56 am »
yes, i love getting houses for instance Ultima Online and Asherons Call two great game and a nice warm home to go to  after killing monsters/players

Models dont make the game textures do!