Author Topic: To the GM attention  (Read 542 times)

estel85

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
To the GM attention
« on: March 30, 2010, 07:26:58 am »
hi, i'm writing here in the forum because i didn't find any other email address i could use.. i'm a long way fan of role playing games.. and since i'm having medical issues making me almost impossible to be very.. "energetic" i'm trying to look for a job i could do at home. i'm not english first language ( i'm from italy ) i play rpgs and mmorpgs from about 8 years, i'm currently writing a fantasy book that is almost finished and ready to search for a publisher.. i've been a gm in some rpg friends games and i can be online usually more then 10 hours a day.. if possible i would like to work as a gm for the game since i've seen it concentrate on role playing and quest making =) if there might be a chance please contact me otherwise of course a "no thanks" is well accepted ^^

( by the way "Estel is an elfic word meaning hope.. kind of a good name for a fantasy character and no.. i'm not a girl as many might think from the nickname )

well hope to hear news from you,

greetings

katu

• Hydlaa Resident
  • Settings Developer
    • View Profile
    • ghozm.org
Re: To the GM attention
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 08:23:37 am »
Greetings!

To apply for the GM team you can follow the instructions in this thread: http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=32697.0

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 08:40:38 am »
Also, you will need to have 10 forum posts before you can PM one of us GMs the application. Ill PM you my e-mail so you can send it directly to me if you want.

estel85

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 01:09:59 pm »

Falcon Avian

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 01:38:57 pm »
I hope you aren't thinking you will be paid  ;D

I have an ego so large it has it's own gravity. So in short, yes, everything does revolve around me.

Overtherainbow

• Hydlaa Resident
  • I see you lookin' at mah rainbowz.
    • View Profile
    • EBONWUMON DOT COM
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 02:02:11 pm »
If under-appreciation was a currency, all GMs would get paid well.

Also, if you become one, Sarras will hate you. Because she can.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 04:22:04 pm »
hi, i'm writing here in the forum because i didn't find any other email address i could use.. i'm a long way fan of role playing games.. and since i'm having medical issues making me almost impossible to be very.. "energetic" i'm trying to look for a job i could do at home. i'm not english first language ( i'm from italy ) i play rpgs and mmorpgs from about 8 years, i'm currently writing a fantasy book that is almost finished and ready to search for a publisher.. i've been a gm in some rpg friends games and i can be online usually more then 10 hours a day.. if possible i would like to work as a gm for the game since i've seen it concentrate on role playing and quest making =) if there might be a chance please contact me otherwise of course a "no thanks" is well accepted ^^

( by the way "Estel is an elfic word meaning hope.. kind of a good name for a fantasy character and no.. i'm not a girl as many might think from the nickname )

well hope to hear news from you,

greetings
im pretty sure you cant become a gm right after you join the game, last i checked you had to have been playing for a few months at least, but hey, mabey things changed :\
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 05:55:44 pm »
Good to have you with us and applying.