Author Topic: Amdeneir Health Fair  (Read 1263 times)

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Amdeneir Health Fair
« on: February 20, 2015, 06:53:38 pm »
Amdeneir Health Fair
[March 29th 1300EST/1800GMT -  1600EST/2100GMT]

Located by the Main Gate & Chaple in Amdeneir

Sponsored by the Healer’s Council of Yliakum

Join the Healer’s Council for a day devoted to the health and welfare of all citizens of the realm. The event will include a health clinic offering services and counseling, an herbal & alchemical pharmacy, a Healer's Council information booth, presenters & speakers.

If you would like to be involved with this event or volunteer your services, please contact Siteya Ganaya.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 08:21:57 pm by Siteya »

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Hydlaa Health Fair
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 11:18:16 pm »
[Calling all Healer's Council Members & Volunteers - Demagul, Rahab, Anysu, Evirea, Kaerli, Asmo, Lenize, Ziljhi, Jecewie, Gova & Lace. Let me know if you can attend this event and still want to help.]

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 03:00:38 am »
Hard to estimate so long beforehand. But Lesiros will certainly try.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 02:39:38 pm »
Yeah it's really hard to estimate so far in advance, but that will give me time to arrange my rl schedule for this. Demagul will be happy to help with this!  :D

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Amdeneir Health Fair
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 04:27:12 pm »
[Updated Health Fair Flyer. New Location!!!!!]

Amdeneir Health Fair
[March 29th 1300EST/1800GMT -  1600EST/2100GMT]

Located by the Main Gate & Chaple in Amdeneir

Sponsored by the Healer’s Council of Yliakum

Join the Healer’s Council for a day devoted to the health and welfare of all citizens of the realm. The event will include a health clinic offering services and counseling, an herbal & alchemical pharmacy, a Healer's Council information booth, presenters & speakers.

If you would like to be involved with this event or volunteer your services, please contact Siteya Ganaya.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 08:22:34 pm by Siteya »

Rahab

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 10:05:46 am »
Looking forward to this event.
I will also be arranging RL schedule as best I am able so that Rahab can participate in the health fair in Amdeneir.
Rahab is busy making teas, and advancing in Crystal Way in order to be of help if she may, even as a novice healer...
It will be a busy day for the Pterosaurs!
See you then,
Rahab

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 12:29:12 am »
Aleeane or Daintywhisp will be there!
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Noronel Poroner

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 09:46:25 pm »
Faicke stumbles slightly as he steps over the threshold at Kada-El's, the fluttering notice catching his attention. He stands for several minutes, sounding out words and finally sighs. The Dermorian half-whispers "I wonder if someone at this health fair might be able to tell me something else to eat besides carrots," as he turns away from the note and into Kada-el's for his scanty meal of carrots and water.
Active Characters: Faicke Letenerele
Missing, Dead or Retired Characters: Noronel Poroner

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 04:31:56 pm »
I hope I can be there with Damola. Could well be. As to what to offer? Well Damola can teach about crystal way magic and some blue way healing spells. And also bring herbal preparations of all kinds with her.
Love,
Damola

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 04:51:59 pm »
[Damola, we would love to have you join the Healer's Council and be a part of the Health Fair, I will add you to the list of presenters and if you would also like to help in the pharmacy that would be fantastic! Can you pm me on what stock/quality/quantity you have in herbal medicines, I have labored with much love to build the herbal pharmacy, but my herbal level is only 80, so my quality may be much lower.]

[Also I am looking for someone to supply alchemy potions to the pharmacy. And!! if anyone would like to vend plants, animal parts...properties/ingredients for herbs and alchemy, this would be an excellent opportunity to sell! Let me know]

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 05:20:16 pm »
Pharmacy supply ... hmm. Maybe Madame Min; but she is notorious for being grumpy. Maybe Zandral, if she is still busy.

Animal parts ... Haraun is a hunter. Kaerli comes to my mind. Xola probably. And there was a Nolthrir girl with short hair...

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

KayKay76

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 02:27:32 am »
Hello. Anysu can help with pharmacy supplies. It depends on what quality you need or want. None she
makes are like 300q if that is highest quality for potions. Have some animal parts as well, if you cannot get
any from another source. I know Anysu's guild brother Kiarulf makes highr potion qualities. I could ask.

CheatCat

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 04:26:07 am »

You are absolutely sure about that? I know there are spells that combines two neutral ways, say blue + azure but not opposing ways.

EDIT: Wrong thread sorry!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 06:01:19 am by CheatCat »

Alvero

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 05:59:59 am »
Yeah it's really hard to estimate so far in advance, but that will give me time to arrange my rl schedule for this. Demagul will be happy to help with this!  :D

You are absolutely sure about that? I know there are spells that combines two neutral ways, say blue + azure but not opposing ways.

There are spells such as the deamon arrow and... someother ones that i can't remember at the moment. It is however corrects that spells that use supporting ways are a lot more in numbers.
Also, i have i to ask, this is from dems answer about the glyphs yesterday in the brown way post right?

Alvero Alenicar, searcher of posts about magic and fairly new player.

Demagul Riwe

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Demagul, Veirys, Fenoren, and more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 07:38:42 am »

There are spells such as the deamon arrow and... someother ones that i can't remember at the moment. It is however corrects that spells that use supporting ways are a lot more in numbers.
Also, i have i to ask, this is from dems answer about the glyphs yesterday in the brown way post right?

Alvero Alenicar, searcher of posts about magic and fairly new player.

Uhm Alvero...this is the Amdeneir Health Fair thread... I did make a little change to my comment from then, but that's on a different thread.