Author Topic: A Husbands Delema  (Read 733 times)

Bguy

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
A Husbands Delema
« on: March 25, 2009, 02:13:46 pm »
There is a part in this quest that requires knowledge of colors. I am upset since I am colorblind and was unable to do that part. I ended up getting through it with help from my guild, but I still don't like the fact that specific colors were used. Is it possible this could be avoided in future quests, or are colorblind people not a big enough part of the population to consider?

Caarrie

• Forum Addict
  • We want no UNFIXED bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • PlaneShift3dMods
Re: A Husbands Delema
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 02:19:46 pm »
I would suggest you contact Rizin [via pm or email] and discuss the issue privately with her.

Rizin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: A Husbands Delema
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 08:23:10 pm »
To the original poster, the color specific questions of that quest are not ones that require to you visually look at an item to determine its color, if that was the case I could attempt a work around for that situation.

The actuality of the quest, requires basic knowledge of standard color "features" so to speak and other things taken from contextual references, I won't go into detail here to avoid our spoiler policy, but you are more than welcome to e-mail (address located in my profile) me or find me on IRC and I'll be happy to discuss this with you in more detail.