Author Topic: you know what i love?  (Read 471 times)

Rirenil Masdo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
you know what i love?
« on: November 15, 2013, 05:11:03 pm »
not being the global moderator anymore.  you all have no idea how many thousands of posts i self deleted that i always wanted to post just because I felt that i should behave myself and be a good face and represent the team in a proper PR way.

now... now i don't have to hold back and you all get to suffer from my spam.   :devil:  i'm almost having enough fun to warrant me sticking around for awhile. you know, being a part of the community again.  i guess i never realized just how burnt out i was.

feel free to post what you love.  and lets make it interesting; none of that boring i love my wife/husband/family/whatever boring crap. all that stuff is already a given.

i bet you all thought this thread was going to be another pony spam thread. 
"Jekkar really is Planeshift's very own Van Gogh - an iconoclastic rulebreaker, unheralded by his peers, who must await for history to recognise his talents at a later date." - Rinenud
"Jekkar is an old one-eared smelly elitist party-pooper jerkface."  - Neko K

bilbous

Re: you know what i love?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 05:36:36 pm »
It is early yet.

bloodedIrishman

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 06:32:14 pm »
This is offensive. I demand deletion of this thread, and Neko v2.0 be banned.  ;D

Now a cute kitten.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 07:58:18 am »
Apropos spam ...

But that won't repel him either.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Rirenil Masdo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 08:32:16 pm »
so LigH is in love with a type of sausage, so much so he likes to make color by numbers of it. interesting indeed
"Jekkar really is Planeshift's very own Van Gogh - an iconoclastic rulebreaker, unheralded by his peers, who must await for history to recognise his talents at a later date." - Rinenud

bilbous

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 10:04:49 pm »
I thought it was a butcher chart, not a paint by numbers

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 10:09:47 pm »
What the hell is a color/paint by numbers? You guys are such children.  ;D
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

bilbous

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 11:32:41 pm »
 ::| Paint by numbers is like when you are in the army and you and your squad each have a paint brush and the sergeant calls out your number and tells you where to paint.  ::|

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 07:33:47 am »
a butcher chart

Exactly. Not all body parts give optimal meat for grill sausages.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Rirenil Masdo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2013, 09:27:48 am »
I was being nice and current event topical; what with all the scandals of horse meat being secretly put in your meats in the EU that came up over the past 6 months.  besides, kids game and all; we have to stay nicey nice or the moderator will delete our posts  :whistling:

and here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-wFS0ZSeXU

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2013, 11:23:45 am »
I am quite nice in general, just occasionally kidding with a twisted mind. I hope you didn't take it too personal. I don't want to badmouth your fandom, just nick it. I don't even know Ponies good enough to have built a founded opinion.

Apart from that ... Horse meat is nothing bad, as long as it is correctly labeled, so people who don't prefer it can avoid it. It's a matter of taste. Like so much we are sometimes "offered", nicely said.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador

Rirenil Masdo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 01:10:14 pm »
stop being so serious. :flowers:

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 03:22:38 pm »
LigH is just a troll.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Rirenil Masdo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2013, 04:10:08 pm »
he cant be; there's no trolls in the settings for this game.  perhaps he is a kikiri.

Rirenil Masdo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2013, 09:34:37 pm »
i could listen to this guy teach proper web coding techniques and practices for ages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZtInClXe1Q