Author Topic: Strength trainers in Gug  (Read 644 times)

Knightspark9

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Hear ye, hear ye, free ale!
    • View Profile
Strength trainers in Gug
« on: May 30, 2010, 08:03:45 pm »
First of all, Gug is home to the kran, who are VERY strong. I think there should be at least one strength trainer there, maybe Malco? I mean maybe in the next patch/update it could happen. I hate having to travel to Oja just to train half a level of strength. Please give your opinions._Knightspark9
Ardoin: So, do you drink moonshine?
Earowo: As long as it has alcohol, I'll drink it.

bloodedIrishman

Re: Strength trainers in Gug
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 08:10:16 pm »
I don't see why not.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 04:39:19 am »
Training has always been an important reason for players to visit another area now and then and get to know the whole existing world (even years ago already, when Ojaveda used to be where the Explorer Outpost is now, and there were no more towns at all).

But of course, the more locations in game appear, the more NPCs with similar features as merchants or trainers should exist, especially for the lower stat & skill levels. It is more annoying for beginners to travel longer distances. Once you are trained good enough to solve the Winch quest lines and afford a mount, you possibly already have advanced levels of physical stats too.

I believe when the spawn points of different races will diversify again, then the amount of trainers for specific skill ranges will multiply as well.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Knightspark9

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 10:48:44 am »
Training has always been an important reason for players to visit another area now and then and get to know the whole existing world (even years ago already, when Ojaveda used to be where the Explorer Outpost is now, and there were no more towns at all).

But of course, the more locations in game appear, the more NPCs with similar features as merchants or trainers should exist, especially for the lower stat & skill levels. It is more annoying for beginners to travel longer distances. Once you are trained good enough to solve the Winch quest lines and afford a mount, you possibly already have advanced levels of physical stats too.

I believe when the spawn points of different races will diversify again, then the amount of trainers for specific skill ranges will multiply as well.

Either way, it does make sense for the kran to have a strength trainer in Gugontrid. It is within reason ic, and is very much, a good idea.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 01:59:47 am »
At least more trainers are a much better idea than a fullquote.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Knightspark9

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 05:32:58 pm »
Yup ;)

DarkShadowSly

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 03:16:06 am »
like lvl 200-300 =)