Author Topic: Fan Art Request Reply  (Read 1653 times)

weltall

• Associate Developer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://weltall.heliohost.org
Re: Fan Art Request Reply
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2011, 12:22:15 am »
Enki's are cuddly.   /cuddly hugs for everyone.

and kry-krys are popular because they are the anti-cuddly ones.  perfect yin and yang setup.

like longcat vs tacgnol

or, Nyan Cat   vs   Tac Nayn

look em up if you don't know who they are!
you've no idea how many cuddly klyros are around :P

neko kyouran

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2011, 09:51:38 am »
that's exactly what you want people to think isn't it?  i see through your luring of people into false sense of securities non cuddly one!  i shall save the masses from your non cuddliness with my near unbearable cuddliness!

afterall, just look at our avatars.  mine is friendly and cuddly.  yours is soooo stern and un-cuddly.

[e] oh, i'm supposed to stay on topic or i'll have to moderate myself, aren't i?  hmm....

draw the epic battle of enki vs kry krys over cuddles.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:55:27 am by neko kyouran »

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 10:33:42 am »
Ditch the Enki request, and make more Ynnwn =D

Or Dermorians.

And I would like to see some Lemurs. Nobody likes Lemurs for some reason, they're too busy drawing Enkis. I really don't get why PS loves Enkis so much. Enkis and Klyros are too popular imo. There's like 4 Enki or Klyros-only guilds -_- why, I have no idea.

That's my own personal request: make Lemurs!
:@#\ :@#\

Mekora

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 08:52:17 pm »
He doesn't 'have' to do anything. So appreciate it. We are all very fortunate as a community that he is doing this for us.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 01:34:27 am »
Well, I am not even certain if there are public known concept drawings of the Lemur race. Not to mention how successful modellers are already. So indeed, a detailed draft might support their development, no matter how accurate it is.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Avathius

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 04:45:20 pm »
@Mekora. I understand the entire community here hates me, including you. No need for everyone to shoot down all my posts cause I don't fit in your little PS clic. And I don't think I can force anyone to do anything over the internet, without the use of blackmail. And yes, I am aware that we are very fortunate. Thanks for the art, Ether, it's awesome; and thanks for nothing, Mekora.

@Catlemur. The Enki are kind of like the Gnomes of PS. In WoW, the Gnomes are very annoying to see in public, and it's embarrassing to be killed by one in PvP. In PS, Enkis are overused and I'm getting sick of a lot of the population being Enkis. Plus, from what I've observed, they seem to have some weird "Enki team spirit" thing going on, as clearly demonstrated by your other post:

"Enki's are cuddly.   /cuddly hugs for everyone.

and kry-krys are popular because they are the anti-cuddly ones.  perfect yin and yang setup.

like longcat vs tacgnol

look em up if you don't know who they are!"

Plus, I've been harassed in-game by a group of Enkis. It was not a fun experience.

Knightspark9

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Hear ye, hear ye, free ale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 06:51:27 pm »
@Mekora. I understand the entire community here hates me, including you. No need for everyone to shoot down all my posts cause I don't fit in your little PS clic. And I don't think I can force anyone to do anything over the internet, without the use of blackmail. And yes, I am aware that we are very fortunate. Thanks for the art, Ether, it's awesome; and thanks for nothing, Mekora.

@Catlemur. The Enki are kind of like the Gnomes of PS. In WoW, the Gnomes are very annoying to see in public, and it's embarrassing to be killed by one in PvP. In PS, Enkis are overused and I'm getting sick of a lot of the population being Enkis. Plus, from what I've observed, they seem to have some weird "Enki team spirit" thing going on, as clearly demonstrated by your other post:

like longcat vs tacgnol

Plus, I've been harassed in-game by a group of Enkis. It was not a fun experience.

It's not that I have a problem with enkis... It's just... There's to many of them! I could practically swim in enkis there are so many...
Ardoin: So, do you drink moonshine?
Earowo: As long as it has alcohol, I'll drink it.

neko kyouran

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 07:22:48 pm »

like longcat vs tacgnol

are you ripping on my gnome now tooooooooooo?    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/kintwo/simple 

i'm in the top 5k character list in the world (of warcraft)

first enki, now gnomes.....   /me puts ava on his watch list.

:devil:

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2011, 01:42:02 am »
The "Cuteness factor" strikes again and always. :P

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 01:13:50 pm »
:love: Neko.

There are cuddly klyros, and cuddly enkis, as there are non-cuddly klyros, and non-cuddly enkis.

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Mekora

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 08:54:47 pm »

Acctually this was directed to Catlemur's  :@#\ :@#\ Also I may have misinterpreted it. I'm not trying to offend people, but obviously I sometimes do it without trying.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 08:29:03 am »
Keep the good work. I like where Morwen is going.

PS: Marsu is dead. Just work on Morwen from now on. :P
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!