Author Topic: The rise of the Death Realms: God of Death  (Read 3023 times)

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
The rise of the Death Realms: God of Death
« on: July 11, 2005, 08:35:17 am »
[No story here]
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 05:08:43 pm by Z »

Ashamn

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 08:39:30 am »
I\'m pretty sure you know that in a RP way u can never the god of death. And that this topic will be flamed..
 :rolleyes:
Draw me not without reason
 Sheath me not without honor
[/I]

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 08:49:44 am »
No need for flaming, he is obviously dillusional. Everyone will assume he is crazy, thus lots of fun ensues in the following chaos. :)

Nice in-character post, Z, though \'Satan\' and Hell don\'t exist in the Planeshift world. We do have a god of Death who is currently unnamed (as far as I know), and a \'Death Realm\' however.

What race are you by the way?

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 08:57:03 am »
Is it even worth reading this past the first three sentences, or should I not bother? Besides the obvious mistakes, there\'s also the mentioning of your grandfather a \"god\" wanting what every \"man\" wants. Strange, no?

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 11:04:53 am »
ok ok, so i was in a inspirational mood when i wrote it.

Can u blame me, i just got excited when i found out bout this great place, FOR FREE!

But honestly, i just want to rule the world with evil, and then have sum \"brave soul\" try to save it, yea i know, i can be a geek sometimes. But hey that\'s what RP is for, lol.

Sry guys, but thx for not \"flaming\" me, well not yet i guess,

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 12:37:34 pm »
Originally posted by Z
But honestly, i just want to rule the world with evil, and then have sum \"brave soul\" try to save it, yea i know, i can be a geek sometimes. But hey that\'s what RP is for, lol.

I\'d be careful. Chances are that \"brave soul\" will kick your butt. ;)

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 12:59:57 pm »
I know, but again i say, it is all in the fun of Roleplaying, lol

BTW: if i was anyone else and had sum evil guy rule, i wud kinda hope so and I wud PERSONALLY join that \"brave souls\" army, lol

I have many personalities, im perfect for RPG\'s

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 02:27:20 pm »
Here\'s an interesting question... How old are you? On second thought, you might want to answer this in a pm, for privacy\'s sake.

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 06:12:39 pm »
Why wud age matter, it\'s Roleplay.......

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 03:48:14 am »
Let\'s just say that many factors, which I won\'t list because they sound insulting even if not meant in that spirit, come together to point to the idea of you being... young.

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 04:55:15 am »
Aw, don\'t be so hard on the guy. Isn\'t this the \"big evil\" we\'ve all been waiting for since Sep, the IT gang and The Cabal left?

He is roleplaying that he believes he is the son of \'Satan\'. That doesn\'t mean he is. Those who rise up to fight against him and his army of evil will know that he is merely powerhungry, wanting to rule the world, be evil etc. Instead of picking apart the details of what his character believes, simply assume he is mad with power. This is a great opportunity for some good vs. evil roleplaying. :)

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 04:59:51 am »
Satan? How do you work that in with RP? \"Cuz\" \"w/\" what about those?

Anyway point taken. Where\'s some \"good\" people to fight him.

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 11:14:33 am »
Originally posted by Phinehas
Let\'s just say that many factors, which I won\'t list because they sound insulting even if not meant in that spirit, come together to point to the idea of you being... young.

Age doesnt really matter, heck Phinehas you know that I am pretty young and still I am not a bad RPer because of it.

and yeah I didnt like the story either (I sometimes had problems getting the meaning of a sentence 8o)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 11:16:51 am by Cyl »
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 12:59:07 pm »
Ok, my bad bout the internet slangs, bad habbit, ill try not to use it here.

And as for the gud vs evil thing, i mean, common, u can\'t tell me that it wouldn\'t be fun.

And btw, i am no younger than 18, promise that,

Ashamn

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 01:33:35 pm »
The \"gud vs evil thing\" has nothing to do with Phinehas is disliking here (I\'m trying to sound soft). I have an idea that he\'s disliking the \"selfish atitude\" of you calling yourself God of Death. Don\'t you think that everybody in here would like to be something like that? :P

And yeah, I agree with Cyl. Age doesnt matter at all, being young doesnt make you less Role-Player than an older player, neither the fact of beeing oldbie or newbie.

/me throws it\'s 15 years at Phinehas face.

;)
Draw me not without reason
 Sheath me not without honor
[/I]