Author Topic: The rise of the Death Realms: God of Death  (Read 3022 times)

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 01:46:14 pm »
Hey, i just said i was destined to be one, not that i was now

I simply want to join an MMORPG where it\'s gud vs evil, and i wanna be the evil, is that soo much to ask for?

(And i know i have to train up to it, i just don\'t want to, lol, jk.)

Ashamn

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 01:58:05 pm »
And you have to agree with me that is kind of selfish too, isnt? That way, maybe I want too to be destinated to be God Of War and leader of Hydlaa\'s Army. :)

And the good vs evil thing has nothing to do with this. (You have totaly missed my point.) It maybe exist, but maybe not in the way you want in this game. It can happen in a Guild War for example. Not in the attack of a bad city ruled by an evil man for a good force.
Draw me not without reason
 Sheath me not without honor
[/I]

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2005, 02:07:10 pm »
ok ok, i\'ll admit, when u put it that way, i was being selfish.

Maybe just a bit xcited to cuz i\'d finaly be able to live out my rp fantasy...

But i\'m sry if i offended ne one,

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2005, 02:22:21 pm »
Actually, Ashamn, that\'s not my problem at all. I could care less about the whole good vs. evil thing. I\'m neutral. Knock yourselves out. What bothers me is the whole, \"L3tz r0llplay! I am teh 3v1l 1!!!!\" That\'s exaggerated of course, but I don\'t like someone \"trying\" to RP while using internet slang and idea such as \"satan\".

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2005, 02:26:37 pm »
said i was sry man..

Look, if it really get\'s ur pet peeve, then ill delete the story, sound better?

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2005, 02:26:57 pm »
You didnt offend anyone (well at least not me) I just neither like the style nor the content of the story.

About Good vs. Evil, hmm well I would advice you to join one of the evil guilds.

*Edit* And btw. if everybody would live out his \"RP-fantasies\" here I would commit Planeshift-suicide
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 02:30:09 pm by Cyl »
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2005, 05:08:02 pm »
ugh, what a way to start off........

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2005, 05:35:28 pm »
:D It must be hard being evil in Yliakum these days. We\'ve seen everything.

*ahem*

Continue with your evilness. I\'m sure someone will eventually fight you.

Pestilence

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2005, 05:45:56 pm »
A good evil guild is needed that\'s for sure tempted myself to start one but so many people better at being evil ;)

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2005, 06:06:24 pm »
Heck, I\'m the most evil person around these days, other than Kiern of course. Too bad I\'m neutral.

*edit* OOPS! Sangwa just pointed out that the story\'s gone. That\'s pretty funny. Guess I overdid it. No offense, Z.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 07:15:47 pm by Phinehas »

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2005, 07:10:43 pm »
A good evil guild is needed that\'s for sure tempted myself to start one but so many people better at being evil

My opinion differs from yours: There aren\'t much \"good evil\" people around. You don\'t suppose an evil guild can grow just by being evil and cool. Look at the Dark Empire.

Anyway, Z, you\'re not getting the point. But I know you will, sometime soon. Just try to keep your roleplay posts inside the Yliakum enviroment (example: refrain from riding dragons, killing orcs, becoming a werewolf at the sight of the moon). And by all means, you might want to consider yourself the God of Death. But in order to do so you must understand (you, not necessarily your character) that what most will see is just an arrogant or mad person.
Other than that, just realise that communication is important; incomplete words and uncomprehensible sentences make roleplay a difficult task. Feel free to use the Preview and Edit options. Lord knows I do.

Don\'t let anyone get you down. With time everyone can become a good member of this community. Look at FESFES. :P

Phinehas, I hardly believe on overdone critics. I believe in diverging opinions though :D.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 07:18:02 pm by Sangwa »
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2005, 07:17:09 pm »
Oh good. The evil cavalry has arrived. Now all we need is Annah and Am-Heh, and evil in our realm will be aptly represented.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2005, 07:24:17 pm »
all we need is Annah and Am-Heh, and evil in our realm will be aptly represented.

Pestilence, see what I mean?

I\'d like to make an appeal: Come to the Dark Side.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2005, 07:53:48 pm »
Originally posted by Sangwa
all we need is Annah and Am-Heh, and evil in our realm will be aptly represented.

Pestilence, see what I mean?

I\'d like to make an appeal: Come to the Dark Side.

Drat. Even I\'m tempted. The Dark Side is in seriously need of reinforcements.

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2005, 12:32:27 am »
nah, i just went a bit over board with the whole thing, that\'s all.

But now that doesn\'t neccesarily STOP me from becoming as powerful as a God of Death now does that?

hehehe, yea i know im evil, but i don\'t get to fight many evil people so i figured, why don\'t I be the evil person!

So ya, one day, i will rule..... then be beaten by the gud guild... damn..

Or will I...............

DUM DUM DUMMM