Author Topic: The rise of the Death Realms: God of Death  (Read 3024 times)

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2005, 01:28:42 am »
Originally posted by Sangwa
Come to the Dark Side.

I only will if good would take the upper hand, but that is not going to happen.
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls

Ashamn

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2005, 06:02:22 am »
In my opinion the beeing evil is more then just say: Look at me! I\'m thy EvIl, I\'m gonna kill U all! muahahahah..  - This is stupid :rolleyes:
The evil himself must have something more. To start it must need a reason or a motive, a force that pull the player to chose that path (speaking in a RP way) after that the player cant just be dumb and start to attack everyone he sees in the midlle of the plazaa. An evil player must frist organize his plans carefully (and they include in the most of the times global domination and all that) keep them secrets and strike were the reward could be more better..
Draw me not without reason
 Sheath me not without honor
[/I]

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2005, 08:31:19 am »
In my opinion the beeing evil is more then just say: Look at me! I\'m thy EvIl, I\'m gonna kill U all! muahahahah.. - This is stupid
The evil himself must have something more. To start it must need a reason or a motive, a force that pull the player to chose that path (speaking in a RP way) after that the player cant just be dumb and start to attack everyone he sees in the midlle of the plazaa. An evil player must frist organize his plans carefully (and they include in the most of the times global domination and all that) keep them secrets and strike were the reward could be more better..

An idiotic evil guy can be as evil as a genious one. You don\'t need to be smart in order to be wicked, mean, moraly wrong, etc. You just need to let your sadistic/twisted instincts/ideals guide your path.
But I agree with you, brutes are hardly cool, but corrupting fiends and shadow stalkers can be very amusing.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2005, 08:43:09 am »
Well i see my evil fantasies can be RP\'d out here, now to train........

But then again, i too wud kinda hate the guy just running through the Plaza trying to challenge everyone to kill then, lol. Kinda funny once u think about it.

ROFL, i\'d challenge him and DEFEAT him! Now that wud be even funnier!

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2005, 09:41:58 am »
Ok, knock it off with the \"rofl\" and the \"wud\". This is an RP forum.

Also, announcing that you\'re evil is just... eh... never mind.

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2005, 04:55:49 pm »
lol, my bad,

WHOOPS! Sry bad habbit, ugh i mean SORRY

U gotta understand after typing like this, it\'s kinda hard to type proper

(Wonder how i plan on typin up a resama, wait, is that even how u spell it?)

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2005, 05:35:20 pm »
Z, I\'d just like to point out that we always appreciate people who want to RP and are as willing to learn as you are. The replies here are harsh and unrewarding, even though you\'ve bent over backwards to change your character, your entire writing style, and the whole idea behind your RP story. I\'m greatly impressed by your willingness to do all of this with the little encouragement you\'ve received out of it.

Keep it up, hope you stick around. :) Don\'t let the hardcore attitude wear you out too much.

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2005, 06:10:45 pm »
Originally posted by Z
lol, my bad,

WHOOPS! Sry bad habbit, ugh i mean SORRY

U gotta understand after typing like this, it\'s kinda hard to type proper

(Wonder how i plan on typin up a resama, wait, is that even how u spell it?)

Heh heh. You\'re getting there... Oh, and it\'s spelt resume with a \"`\" above the second \"e\". I completely understand that it\'s hard to switch over. That\'s one of the reasons that I made a special effort to always type with correct spelling and grammar even while chatting.

Yes Moogie, I know you hate me. :P Nah, actually you\'re right. It\'s truly admirable of Z to stick it out. Keep up the good work. No, this semi-nice sentence does not mean that I have ceased to be an RP nazi. It\'s the oasis in the desert.

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2005, 10:40:03 am »
Oh my, Nazi......................

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2005, 12:11:13 pm »
RP nazi, that\'s a difference...

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2005, 08:21:06 am »
I would certainly hope soo, but then again, if you think bout it, a nazi is a nazi.

If he\'s any slight different then i dunno if he can call himself a nazi, not that i like em myself.

Well everybody likes RP for a reason.

Cyl

• Hydlaa Notable
  • *Ninja Poof*
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2005, 09:19:37 am »
Either this is a joke or you are a real moron. With RP Nazi he meant that he uses to bitch about bad RP and wants to enfource good RP, it has nothing to do with National Sozialism.

Z

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2005, 01:08:54 pm »
Of course i was just joking!!!!

:D