Author Topic: The Adventures of characters of us  (Read 818 times)

mac10

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
The Adventures of characters of us
« on: July 26, 2005, 08:46:25 pm »
y dont we start our own adveture tales thing...
i got excited when i read that thing about the assassin\'s tale and i want to do just like that...
too bad i caught it too late...

mac10

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 08:55:31 pm »
i\'ll start it off

Mac10 is a soldier well hidden within the ranks of newbs. He is not very well trained to be an assassin but he can kill to protect. His rank is low but he is protected by monks of the planeshift temple. The monks of the planeshift temple are powerful monks who are so holy that they are allowed to speak to the father himself. Starting his adventures at age 10...he travels to planeshift and was adopted by a monk name Hyphen...Hyphen is the most powerful monk in the temple and the stepfather of Mac10. Mac10 leaves the temple at age 14 to start his full adventurous life. As soon as he departs from the temple, he is attacked by.....(continue from there)

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 09:13:18 pm »
i hope to god that you dont think that name is suitable ingame :|

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 09:14:29 pm »
Ok, a few problems with this...

1. Why would other people want to write a story about your character?

2. You do realize the taboo of trying to roleplay with a character who\'s name has a number in it(I\'m not even going to mention the reference to an operating system).

3. You need to work on your knowledge of the PS setting. The \"Planeshift Temple\"? I assume you mean the Temple of Laanx. If so, say so. Also, \"Planeshift\" does not exist in RP. Yliakum does. Who is \"the father\"? Vodul, Talad, Laanx? It better not be Laanx, because having him as a \"father\" well, ugh... If it\'s not Laanx, then whose temple are we talking about?

The list goes on, but those are a few points you must fix before even attempting to continue with this...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 09:15:40 pm by Phinehas »

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 09:23:02 pm »
10 kudos points to Phin for keeping it cool ^^

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 09:29:28 pm »
Originally posted by Demarthl
10 kudos points to Phin for keeping it cool ^^

Oh my! What have I done!

*goes back to rant* :P

Actually, contrary to the image that I portray, my posts are not written in some frenzied state of sarcasm and scorn. It is a carefully built-up image. If you knew me IRL you wouldn\'t recognize my posts. It\'s 5:30 a.m., so I\'m having trouble keeping the facade up. ;)

Keyaz

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 09:36:47 pm »
heh its only the 3rd am here, closing on 4th

i dont have a facade to uphold, nor do i act liek this irl ^^

although i must admit

i\'ve lost it xD