Author Topic: A group Rp adventure"Legacy of the Wolves"  (Read 628 times)

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
A group Rp adventure"Legacy of the Wolves"
« on: August 21, 2005, 11:15:05 am »
ok here is the deal, not enough of this has happened so im going to start a story, then in another thread there will be a charactor creation process. please use that.. thanks..

Sign you chars up here!!!

The Saga Begins.
   Three-houndred- Fourty-Seven years ago the thirteenth race died out, the race of Wolves. They were no where near peaceful and are for the most part... forgotten. yet many clues about there still remain, ruins, weapons and magic. they are the source for many of the forgotten things.three-houndred-fourty-seven years, only three more years before the curse comes into play, before their vengence takes place, before they are remembered once and forever more through a legacy of hatred and death. an orb is hidden somewhere, a blue orb that if taken to their temple, will stop the curse, the only problem is some seek for them to return and destroy all in there path.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok so this is where your story will begin and your char will come in k? talk about how you become involved, you can become involved through another player\'s actions. or through yourown.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 12:24:00 pm by Black_rose »
KABLUMMPPP!