Author Topic: A Lady Found Her Soul  (Read 725 times)

dragonfire999

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
A Lady Found Her Soul
« on: August 26, 2005, 10:33:55 am »
*Taser walks into the tavern, holding up a small guitar*

Hello men, I recently discovered a personal talent. I Have been blessed to be able to play this small instrument of wood and metal. Though I am quite new, I hope to gather your attention for a quick 3 minutes.
 *taser steps up on a chair and plays a few chords, then starts to play a song on her small guitar. It rings through the room and echo\'s like a massive hall due to the deep bowled guitar. After she is done, she steps down and bows. The lady walks to the counter and asks for a mug of ale.*

She says \"Thank you all for listening\"

(go ahead, make lyrics for this :D Im not stopping you ^^; )

(the song download)

(if you want to try it out, here is the chords, picking patterns and timing. Just repeat throughout song. Im not tabbing the semi solo in there :P)

(Basic tablature, standard EADGBE tuning. Clean, or blues distortion. Effects : 14 ms delay, high reverb. Preferable if you use Single coil pickups. Played on an Ibanez SCA220 in my version.)
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------3-3-1-1-0-0-----------3-3-1-1-0-0----------3--3--1--1--0--0-----------0-0-1-1-3-3--------|
|----------0-0-0-0-0-------------2-2-2-2-2-------------2--2--2--2--2-----------0-0-0-0-0----------|
|2-2-2--------------0-0-0-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------3-3-3-----------------------2-2-2--------------|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 05:02:43 pm by dragonfire999 »

= <3

DeviantArt

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 10:42:00 am »
Awesome awesome!

I have been thinking of posting some more medieval sounding riffs I\'ve picked up here and there, and after hearing this I may just add them with some downloads.

This is cool stuff, post an update if you ever put lyrics in it or something else  :D

dragonfire999

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 10:44:26 am »
mehehehe i love my effects pedal. i taught the song to my brother, who also plays. He can ride a bike with no hands and play this at the same time. freaky...

= <3

DeviantArt