Author Topic: A Bloody day  (Read 680 times)

Bebel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
A Bloody day
« on: November 05, 2005, 04:42:41 pm »
There is very a long time ago, when it was believed that the evil had disappeared, a malefic entity had succeeded in joining together a small army of chaos.  First of all hidden from the eyes of the citizens of Yliakum and while living with them, grewing and becoming powerful with times.  In his immaturity and his impatience, the Malefic decided  to act by attacking the village of enkidukais.  The attack was fast, the surprise had given them the advantage... the massacred inhabitants, the plundered houses, blood ran, all burned in Ojaveda.  The \"malefic\"  laughed, all was as in his dreams.
The few survivors of the massacre ran with the fear at the bottom of their entrails, never stopping nor being turned over until Yliakum.
The inhabitants of Yliakum met on the place to prepare the release of Ojaveda.  the day after, great lords, warriors, and magicians unified.  The attack would occur in the twiligh. thus came a bloody night...

You want to know the end of the history?  I propose to you not to write the end but to play it. (the npcs are on hollyday, we could do it before they\'ll come back)
The rules will be very close to the reality:
_only one death allowed (waiting in DR until the end of the battle)
_Two seperate clans : evil and good
_the evil will hide their guild name, the good have to show the guild name

If any guilds are interested please reply after and add ideas, rules (choose day, number of guild)
There is more good than evil , please to neutral to choose the right side ;)

You can contact me ingame : Setill

Edit : rofl i called the post \"the bloody day\" and i can\'t change it to \"bloody night\"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 07:33:09 pm by Bebel »
The evil is like an iceberg.
The Dark Empire is the little floating part you can see, but below this, there is a huge part...

Bereror

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Planeshift API
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 05:00:47 pm »
I knew there were only troubles coming out from the new expanded Death Realm.

I beg all the good guilds to take actions and show what you can do to protect the innocent citizens of Yliakum.
PlaneShift Sources
PlaneShift API
"Words never spoken
Are the strongest resounding"

Bebel

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 05:03:18 pm »
Not to protect Yliakum but  to release Ojaveda

Well, i really need any sugest about fight rules

[edit] :
 It seems that nobody is interested, so forget it and let\'s get bored around the plazza ....
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 07:31:11 pm by Bebel »
The evil is like an iceberg.
The Dark Empire is the little floating part you can see, but below this, there is a huge part...