Author Topic: Freedom (Aluna's Return)  (Read 722 times)

Aluna Brightburn

Freedom (Aluna's Return)
« on: November 21, 2005, 08:32:30 am »
Aluna walks in through the south gates and notices no one about. She\'s stops to take in the cool morning air and listens to the distant sounds of life amongst the town.  \"I\'m home\" she says with mixed feelings.  

She ponders over past memories.  A tear rolls down her check and she shakes her head.

She finds a barrel and sits upon it quietly.  Thoughts of her aunt wash over her.  \"I will keep you in my heart always\" she say with a teary smile.

Rays from the rising azure crystal appear from over the towns walls.  She sits for a few minutes letting the rays wash the darkness from her mind, heart and soul.  

Sliding off the barrel she sets off down the quiet road towards what is now her home.

(Im no teller of tales or storys so im sorry if it sounds bad).

(Opps... almost forgot. Heres the music to go with this scene.)

http://www.infectumanimus.byethost15.com/sounds/Past_Reflections.mp3

Edited to include music link.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 08:45:49 am by Aluna Brightburn »

r.guppy

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 10:24:13 am »
I am sorry for my rather strange welcome milady, but i was taken completely off guard by your sudden arrival, and was not sure if i was seeing things or dreaming, or indeed another trick was being played on me.

I am overjoyed at your return and look forward to hearing your account of events, I also understand after what you have been through you need some time to come to terms with the events of the last few days.

Your servant Janner.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 03:46:36 pm by r.guppy »

Aluna Brightburn

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 11:49:49 am »
Hi all,

I will release Aluna\'s account of events, she is for now an inactive character, Unless in the future I find time away from my studies.

I wish to thankyou everyone who helped in Aluna\'s story and put up with her moods . Special big thanks goes to Janner, Gag, Rolf and Rilar (Sorry if I have forgotten anyone but its been a while since I played).

More (bad?) news to come from Alhana.

Thankyou all again for your support.

Update
Ok, now that I have a major portion of my studies out of the way, I will be in PS abit more.

I have my own plans forming for Aluna.
She looks to follow her aunts footsteps and to regain her familys lost honour.  She looks to redeem the Wildfire and Brightburn family names.

More as it develops...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 04:34:31 pm by Aluna Brightburn »