Author Topic: Legend of Ikatim Otaru Three: Mitaki  (Read 494 times)

Suno_Regin

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Legend of Ikatim Otaru Three: Mitaki
« on: November 21, 2005, 09:48:20 pm »
As Ikatim slowly got up, the pain in his back continued to draw him back down. He did not understand what this pain was, since he is a shadow, he should not feal pain, nor should he die. Then, he remembered - The Enkidukai that stabbed him could be only one person...

Mitaki.

Ikatim feared that this might happen, because Mitaki died, he was drawn into Ikatim\'s own body, as Mitaki was now the shadow of Ikatim. Thus, Mitaki now has Ikatim\'s control over the shadows, but because he has a pure heart, the powers can easily be converted into control over light.

Ikatim finally found the strength to get up off his feet, and ran in the direction Mitaki was going. After a few hours of running, Mitaki was found on the edge of a cliff, looking at the sunset. Ikatim knew that this was the only chance to regain his power, to kill Mitaki himself.

As Ikatim dashed towards Mitaki, he was suddenly halted by another pain. Ikatim looked behind, only to find Mitaki had already reopened his wound in a mere few seconds, his speed was amazing.

\"I may have killed myself due to a few words, but there was a hidden reason...I knew, that if you were my shadow, then a shadow can not live without something to hide behind. You may have still held on to your powers, but I just hurt you from the inside, until you gave in,\" Mitaki said, still cutting his way up the back \"It may be dishonorable, but shadows can only be destroyed if there is nothing to return hiding behind...Me.\"

As Mitaki made the final slash through the head of Ikatim, he threw the corpse down the cliff, never to be seen again. Then, Mitaki dropped to the ground, finally able to relax. Perhaps, this is what the god told him. Ikatim had gotten lose because he was off guard, and killed many people. This entity came from me, he thought, and I was the only one who could stop it...

(So ends the legend)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 09:57:30 pm by Suno_Regin »