Author Topic: A Klyros Story  (Read 617 times)

MonkeyHell

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
A Klyros Story
« on: November 30, 2005, 07:18:17 pm »
This story Is dedicated to my Guild \"The Klyros Of Fury\" and the creators of PS. It is now finished so take a look :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 09:28:00 pm by MonkeyHell »

Under the moon

• Forum Addict
  • Writer extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 07:28:20 pm »
*raises an eyebrow*

You do plan to put a story here, don\'t you? ;)

MonkeyHell

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 07:30:16 pm »
I\'m typing it up now lol I had it written down on a piece of paper lol sorry bout that it\'ll take a couple of minutes or so. There It is finished Look down

|
          |
          |
          |
          |
    \\          /
     \\        /
       \\     /
        \\   /
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 09:27:34 pm by MonkeyHell »

MonkeyHell

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Story:Part 1
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 07:45:21 pm »
I jumped off the ledge using my wings to soften the fall. I thought of how much I wished my wings could support my body but they were flimsy, like every other Klyros. As soon as I hit the ground I ran so they couldn\'t catch me. I heard them fall and hit the ground instead of hitting it softly like me. Only the Enkidukai landed on her feet softly, because of the fact that she was so cat like. I smirked at the thought of everyone else on the ground in pain because they forgot about my wings.

I kept running though not skipping a beat. But I could hear her coming closer her padded feet hitting the ground with such ease and skill. I knew I couldn\'t out run her but I knew I could trick her.

When she got close I jumped up and with the help of my wings got high enough to reach a branch of a tree. I grabbed the branch and swung up on it.

Then I felt the giant rock hand of a Kran wrap around my waist and pull me down.

I screamed out of suprise and when I was put gently back on the ground I tried to run again but the Kran had me held down firmly. \"You thought you could get away with our flag didn\'t you\" said Kern, as he chuckled, in his slow wording that he had developed.

I smiled and got up. \"Here you go Sartha\" I said as I gave Sartha, the Enkidukai, back her teams flag, which was a piece of cloth that I had taken from my mother when she wasn\'t looking.

\"Nice trick with the branch Dahoma\" said Sartha as she took the flag and put one hand on my shoulder. I thought I saw her blush when she did that but I wasn\'t sure because she turned away the next secound.

\"Dahoma!\" I heard my mother calling with a tint of anger in her voice. I got a cold shiver down my spine at the thought of my mother, because I knew she knew that I had her cloth.

\"I have to go now\" I said as I grabbed the flag...or cloth from Sartha \"we can play again tomorrow but tomorrow you guys one of you has to be the thief\" I said as I ran.

Huffing and puffing from the run from the woods to back to the village I entered the house and quickly put the piece of cloth into the laundry hamper which was two steps away from the door, but when I turned around my mom was standing right behind me. I lowered my head but before I did I swear I saw a bit of amusement in my moms eyes.

I was sent to my room and wasn\'t supposed to leave untill my mom called me for supper.

She called me an hour later. I had nearlly lost my mind. When I walked by I saw that my mother still had a painting of her and my father. My father had died when I was just a little kid. He had gone on a trip and never returned.

My mom smiled as she saw me coming and put a plate of vegetables on the table I made a disgusting look but ate it anyway.Then we had fish my favourite food.

The next day I woke up and snuck to my mothers room. She was still asleep but she had kicked off her covers. So I slowly put them back on her. Then I went to the closet and got a piece of cloth. I smiled at what happened yesterday and knew it was inevitable and that it would happen again today.

I met Sartha and Kern in the forest with the rest of the kids from my village. Our village was very diverse and accepted people of any race. But most of our villagers were Klyros, but most of them were old. So I was the only Klyros in our village.

We started the game.

The sun started setting and I worried. Because by this time my mother would have called me to come inside. But she didn\'t. We were all worried because none of us were called in by our mothers or fathers.

We all started to walk back. Then we smelled smoke. We picked up our pace, and before we knew it we were all running.

We came to our village to find it burnt. We could smell flesh it made some of us throw up. I couldn\'t see then everything went black.

I woke up with Sartha holding my head in her laps. She tried to smile but couldnt, she looked back to the burnt village.

All the children had looked for any survivors and couldn\'t find any.

Then I realized that my mother...my...mother.... I jumped up and ran to where my house used to be. I could slightly hear Sarthra and Kern calling after me but their words were weird and sounded like they came from over a hill.

I found my house and started to dig for any survivors. My mother wasn\'t there... not even her body. But I found the painting everything was burnt except the faces of my mother and my father.

I knew I had to find the who had done this... and why...

(To be continued)

P.S. Whatchya think?

P.P.S. This is my first story so be brutal.