Author Topic: The Forgotten Fire.  (Read 424 times)

Odessa Wildfire

The Forgotten Fire.
« on: February 15, 2006, 10:09:07 pm »
\"They never stop to talk\" Odessa said and sighed as she sat on the end of the skeletal structure with her feet dangling over the edge.  \"Too busy going about their tasks no doubt\" she said feeling so very bored.

It had been some time since she encountered an old friend who had reminded her of her name and past.  She had been in shock for a while after Rilar had told her about the terrible events and outcome of her sister.  Now Odessa desperately sort an exit.  There was one path she had yet to explore but everytime her way was blocked by an unknown force and a feeling of intense foreboding and fear.  So all she could do was wait... for what she didn\'t know.

It was only recently when she thought she saw one who resembled Aluna in the distance and moved swiftly towards them did she realise the force that before had been blocking her progression further up the path had some what weakened and was no longer such an effort as before.

\"Why now?\" she thought.

Not wanting to take the risk and feeling it may be some kind of trickery she went back to her normal spot.  Out of curiosity she returned many times to the same spot, just to check if anything had changed and every time nothing prevented her from going on futher.

Now the only real thing stopping her... was herself and this she pondered while sitting and watching the others who ignored her completely much to her annoyance.

\"I can not wait here forever, Aluna might need me.\" She said trying to reason with herself.

After a short time she stood up slowly looking about.

\"I will, I must find a way out.\" She said with determination and as a final resolve with her will.

She looked down at the bridge far below her in puzzlement.

\"Now if I can only remember how I got up here.\"

« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 11:54:47 pm by Odessa Wildfire »