Author Topic: PS fanfic awards 2  (Read 1752 times)

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
PS fanfic awards 2
« on: October 09, 2010, 03:10:30 am »
Since noone cared about the previous fanfic awards this time the rulles will change.People shall now vote for stories they believe will fit best in the goodies section of the PS website.If the particepation will be bigger than the last time maybe I will talk to Talad about it.
Rulles:Fanfiction which is nominated must be nominated in an appropriate category.Fanfiction which is submitted is expected to show due respect for the English language.By subbmiting your work you agree with the Terms and Conditions (Rulles). The fanfiction on this site was not written for profit, but simply for the enjoyment of writing it.You can nominate yourself.You can nominate a story in more than one category.The work must be lore correct.You can not vote for yourself.
To vote leave a comment on this thread.To nominate send me a p.m. with the:nickname of the author,a link to the work,the title of the work,the categories you want to nominate.The work with most of the votes is the winner.
Categories:Best Comedy/ Best Drama/ Best Song Fic/Best Sci-Fi/Best Unfinished Fic /Best Satire/Parody e.t.c. Suggest your own categories if you want.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 03:00:08 pm by Catlemur »

Geoni

• Veteran
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: PS fanfic awards 2
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 01:15:12 pm »
The goodies section?

-sig by sarras

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 01:46:36 pm »
Since noone cared about the previous fanfic awards this time the rulles will change.People shall now vote for stories they believe will fit best in the goodies section of the PS website.If the particepation will be bigger than the last time maybe I will talk to Talad about it.

At least bother typing a correct intro to an award thread about WRITTEN fiction...
"A new day will come when those who rudely interrupt are swept away!" -Lereal

Overtherainbow

• Hydlaa Resident
  • I see you lookin' at mah rainbowz.
    • View Profile
    • EBONWUMON DOT COM
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 02:35:55 pm »
The Amazing Adventures of Toenail

I win.

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 03:00:54 pm »

At least bother typing a correct intro to an award thread about WRITTEN fiction...
HAPPY NOW!
@Geoni Yes.

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 03:08:28 pm »

HAPPY NOW!
@Geoni Yes.

You're serious aren't you?

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 08:05:19 am »

HAPPY NOW!
@Geoni Yes.

You're serious aren't you?

Well at least Catlemur is trying to bring some story writing back to PS, let him have a chance and leave him alone ehh.
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 10:45:03 am »
Story writing has been pretty good lately. Check Aramara's, Miomo's, Jilata's and Elkarway's work. Voting is just boring.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Jekkar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 01:25:00 pm »
Rinenud's stuff is decent as well.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 01:48:41 pm »
Yup, Sounds Too Familiar has to be the one of the best books I've seen in-game.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 12:36:41 am »
Story writing has been pretty good lately. Check Aramara's, Miomo's, Jilata's and Elkarway's work. Voting is just boring.

Onilise too! although most of hers is in game, it's definitely worth the read.
all blessings to the assembled devotees.