Author Topic: The Great Planeshift Story Challenge  (Read 2513 times)

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Planeshift Story Challenge
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 11:13:31 pm »
I apologize sincerely for the delay for this post. Real-life has a way of throwing things in your way when you want to get things done on PS.  Thank you so much to everyone who voted, and an extra special thanks to all of my authors who labored over their stories!   :) Without further ado, the winners of the Story Challenge!

The Winner for the Best Short Story is.... TIED! Between "A Groffel Tale" by Jilata, and "Slayer of Bugs" by Rhateru!  :flowers:

The Winner for the Best Long Story is.... "My Number is" by Mariana!  :flowers:

The Winner for the Most Interesting Character is... Lazarene, from "Confessions of a Clamod" by Miomo!  :flowers:

The Winner for the Best Plot Line is... TIED! Between "My Number is..." by Mariana, and "Enter Icerra", by Aramara!  :flowers:

The Winner for the Most Creepy Story is... "My Number is..." by Mariana!  :flowers:

The Winner for the Best Sad Story is... TIED! Between "The End of All Things",\ by Tessra, and "A Groffel Tale," by Jilata!  :flowers:

The Winner for the Most Funny Story is... "Slayer of Bugs" by Rhateru!  :flowers:

The Winner for the Best Surprise Ending is... "Confessions of a Clamod" by Miomo!  :flowers:

The Winner for the Most Dark Character is... Rhianon, from "My Number is..." by Mariana!  :flowers:

The Winner for the Best Action Scene is... Kelan's Death, in "Enter Icerra" by Aramara!  :flowers:

And the Winner for the Best Overall Story is... "The End of All Things" by Tessra!  :flowers:

Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

miomo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2011, 06:09:07 am »
Congratulations everyone.

Thanks to Caraick for putting this together. It's no small effort posting the stories and tallying the votes. We all appreciate it, and I know I had fun.

Now, what do we win? A rivnak for all of our characters? ;)
Miomai is currently sane.

Eleirit Kcelmien

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2016, 08:02:38 pm »
IM TOTALLY JOINING!

awesome idea

Jessamine

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 09:16:54 pm »
IM TOTALLY JOINING!

awesome idea
You realize the post before yours was about 5 years ago..I highly doubt this is still going on...

Eleirit Kcelmien

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2016, 06:24:39 pm »
oh, yeaah